Russ Wizinsky

Default FREE - Hendly Lathe

I need to get rid of this beast, it's a 12 X 24 or so hendly. Don't have
much info on it. I lost interest and need to get rid of it before 12/10 or
it gets scrapped. I will not hold it for any longer. It's in Livonia
Michigan, 48150. For pics check my web site at www.professorwiz.com and
click on the link at the top lableled Free Lathe.

--
Russ

www.metalhobbies.com
www.professorwiz.com
Forums for discussion of model engine making now online! No ads

Toy

"Russ Wizinsky" wrote in message
I need to get rid of this beast, it's a 12 X 24 or so hendly. Don't have
much info on it. I lost interest and need to get rid of it before 12/10 or
it gets scrapped. I will not hold it for any longer. It's in Livonia
Michigan, 48150. For pics check my web site at www.professorwiz.com and
click on the link at the top lableled Free Lathe.

--
Russ

www.metalhobbies.com
www.professorwiz.com
Forums for discussion of model engine making now online! No ads

have you put it on eBay with such a selling record you should get $5 or more

toy

Russ Wizinsky

I bought it from somebody on ebay, and I didn't pay much for it a couple
hundred, but I still felt it wasn't worth it when I got into it. I don't
want to sell something on there that I don't feel good about. Check my
feedback, I'm awesomewiz. So far everyone is happy with my stuff.

"Toy" wrote in message

"Russ Wizinsky" wrote in message
I need to get rid of this beast, it's a 12 X 24 or so hendly. Don't have
much info on it. I lost interest and need to get rid of it before 12/10
or it gets scrapped. I will not hold it for any longer. It's in Livonia
Michigan, 48150. For pics check my web site at www.professorwiz.com and
click on the link at the top lableled Free Lathe.

--
Russ

www.metalhobbies.com
www.professorwiz.com
Forums for discussion of model engine making now online! No ads

have you put it on eBay with such a selling record you should get $5 or
more

toy

Russ Wizinsky

Nope tailstock is gone, and there isn't a tool post included.
"Sir Al Babin" wrote in message
I bought it from somebody on ebay, and I didn't pay much for it a couple
hundred, but I still felt it wasn't worth it when I got into it. I don't
want to sell something on there that I don't feel good about. Check my
feedback, I'm awesomewiz. So far everyone is happy with my stuff.

My feedbacks are pretty good too! You have tailstick with the machines?
A Babin & Sons
(iso9000 compliant job shop for sale, repairing and rebuilding of machine
tools, part time Kmart cashier for holidays, custom pool cues and covers
for
winter)

Russ Wizinsky

Cliff,
What's all that mean? I know I have constant problems with roadrunners mail
box but I've never seen that?
You can email me at .
Russ
wrote in message
oups.com...
Russ,

[
Final-Recipient: RFC822;

Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; ms-mta-03-fn.columbus.rr.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 452 4.2.1 Mailbox temporarily disabled:

]

HTH
--
Cliff

How to build a chip tray for a lathe stand? Josef Burger Metalworking 7 May 11th 04 05:08 PM
Lint free rags? David P Woodworking 10 December 18th 03 10:23 PM
My $20 lathe (well, sort of...) Patrick H. Corrigan Woodworking 4 August 29th 03 02:29 AM
Club lathe reccomendations WANTED Bob Hewson Woodturning 2 July 14th 03 12:15 AM