B.B.

Default Unsticking a diesel pump

In article
,
"B.B." u wrote:

At my school we have a Cat 3208 fuel pump gummed up with old diesel
and it looks like I'll be the one with the chore of unsticking it.

[...]

To those that helped, I reward you with pictures!
http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/pro...208/index.html
Enjoy. Typos to be correct whenever to have some more free time.

B.B. --I am not a goat! thegoat4 at airmail.net
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Interesting stuff, B.B. I admire your persistence. Thanks.

Garrett Fulton

Erik Litchy

that sure looks like a simple engine to work on.
B.B.

In article AH9od.547013$mD.316588@attbi_s02,
Erik Litchy wrote:

that sure looks like a simple engine to work on.

Yup. Everything I've had to do so far has been pretty
straightforward.
You can see a Detroit Diesel 6v92 off in the right-side background of
the first picture. That's next on the to-do list and not nearly as
simple. One of the teachers rattled off what all we have to do before
we fire it up, but I zoned out after 200 steps or so. I know somewhere
in there was "clean up the oil the mother ****er will blow everywhere
while it's running." (:

B.B. --I am not a goat! thegoat4 at airmail.net
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/