larsen-tools

Hey, junk it...... 20 cents/ pound ... nobody wants that old time
buuuull****.........

"T. Baker" wrote in message
om...
I have a WP Davis lathe 19" x 54" Flat belt overhead drive with a 2 hp
single phase motor. Has back gear giving 8 speeds and a quick change
gear box with threading and power feeds. Spindle bearings are
adjustable bronze with glass oilers. This is a pretty lathe with nice
cast iron legs. It weighs about 1800 lbs. It is clean and oiled and
works well. It has some wear on the ways. It has done nice work for me
while I have cared for it. It has a Big 3 jaw Cushman chuck. I would
like $600 for it. Located in Santa Cruz Ca. I have a fork lift. 831
458 4270 or
Thank you,
Treven.

asdf

T. Baker wrote:

I have a WP Davis lathe 19" x 54" Flat belt overhead drive with a 2 hp
single phase motor. Has back gear giving 8 speeds and a quick change
gear box with threading and power feeds. Spindle bearings are
adjustable bronze with glass oilers. This is a pretty lathe with nice
cast iron legs. It weighs about 1800 lbs. It is clean and oiled and
works well. It has some wear on the ways. It has done nice work for me
while I have cared for it. It has a Big 3 jaw Cushman chuck. I would
like $600 for it. Located in Santa Cruz Ca. I have a fork lift. 831
458 4270 or
Thank you,
Treven.

Cool put it on your truck and bring it to Ohio for me.
GTO69RA4

I have a WP Davis lathe 19" x 54" Flat belt overhead drive with a 2 hp
single phase motor. Has back gear giving 8 speeds and a quick change
gear box with threading and power feeds. Spindle bearings are
adjustable bronze with glass oilers. This is a pretty lathe with nice
cast iron legs. It weighs about 1800 lbs. It is clean and oiled and
works well. It has some wear on the ways. It has done nice work for me
while I have cared for it. It has a Big 3 jaw Cushman chuck. I would
like $600 for it. Located in Santa Cruz Ca. I have a fork lift. 831
458 4270 or
Thank you,
Treven.

You have a photo of this thing? I'm just curious, this is only the second WP
Davis lathe I've found reference to. I owned the other one (a 12x36 changegear
machine), and after 1000 hits it drew $71 on eBay.

GTO(John)