John Hofstad-Parkhill

Default Somali

You not on IM.

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:46:53 -0500, "John Hofstad-Parkhill"
calmly ranted:

You not on IM.

Me not what, kemosabe?

Click on the pic of Sade Hashi. I like the top half of
the mural, above eye-level.

Speaking of chef's tools, has anyone else here bought a
ceramic chef's knife? I love mine (probably because I
haven't yet dropped it, and because I paid $25 instead of
$139 for it) and understand that the makeup is halfway
between glass and carbide.

Who here groks "metallic ceramics" or "zirconium oxide"?

---
Is it time for your medication or mine?
http://diversify.com Custom Website Applications

John Hofstad-Parkhill

Ah! The joys of Outlook. My apologies.

"John Hofstad-Parkhill" wrote in message

You not on IM.

Beecrofter

Larry Jaques wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:46:53 -0500, "John Hofstad-Parkhill"
calmly ranted:

You not on IM.

Me not what, kemosabe?

Click on the pic of Sade Hashi. I like the top half of
the mural, above eye-level.

Speaking of chef's tools, has anyone else here bought a
ceramic chef's knife? I love mine (probably because I
haven't yet dropped it, and because I paid $25 instead of
$139 for it) and understand that the makeup is halfway
between glass and carbide.

Who here groks "metallic ceramics" or "zirconium oxide"?

---
Is it time for your medication or mine?
http://diversify.com Custom Website Applications

I just resharpened a couple of the kyocera knives.
When I contacted them at their offices for a reccomended procedure
they gave me a story about the sharpening being more or less
proprietary. Screw them
I won't sharpen any of their stuff in the future.
Anyway don't drop it, while it may not shatter you can easily snap the
tip off.