Gunner

Default OT- For Jim Rozen.

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=258

Got to love the Dems official spin site.

Seems Soros is getting his multimillion dollars worth.

Too bad they are so damned clumsey.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann
jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=258

Let me sum up your point:

"Political Ads Are Misleading."

I think this is a forgone conclusion, on
both sides of the fence.

Jim

please reply to:
Gunner

On 16 Sep 2004 07:11:33 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=258

Let me sum up your point:

"Political Ads Are Misleading."

I think this is a forgone conclusion, on
both sides of the fence.

Jim

Find any outright lies from the Right? Feel free to post em.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:55:48 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On 16 Sep 2004 07:11:33 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=258

Let me sum up your point:

"Political Ads Are Misleading."

I think this is a forgone conclusion, on
both sides of the fence.
Jim

That's it. I was pleasantly amused to find that I had seen
none of those ads before today. Digital radio ROCKS!

Find any outright lies from the Right? Feel free to post em.

Does the acronym WMD mean anything to you? (I know that
you're bright enough to instantly grok the significance
of that query and blush.)

-
- Let Exxon send their own troops -
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming

ATP

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 16 Sep 2004 07:11:33 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=258

Let me sum up your point:

"Political Ads Are Misleading."

I think this is a forgone conclusion, on
both sides of the fence.

Jim

Find any outright lies from the Right? Feel free to post em.

Gunner

Israel is our friend?