Old January 14th 21, 05:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT: National Guard deploying 15,000 armed troops to Washington, DC

Our NATIONAL Guard is prohibited from defending our NATION's borders, but they
most certainly will be armed and ready to kill Americans on American soil (see
Kent State University, four unarmed Americans killed and nine wounded on May
4, 1970).

This is a great experiment, see what happens when Americans are silenced by
Big Tech. I believe government is WAY out of reach, Washington DC is Deep
State headquarters, but won't be surprised if there are some isolated
incidents in various parts of our country. Do not be surprised if they play
dirty. When government makes itself top defense priority, the opposition will
hit soft targets.

Have faith if you got it.

Old January 15th 21, 02:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 15:14:16 UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
Our NATIONAL Guard is prohibited from defending our NATION's borders, but they
most certainly will be armed and ready to kill Americans on American soil (see
Kent State University, four unarmed Americans killed and nine wounded on May
4, 1970).

This is a great experiment, see what happens when Americans are silenced by
Big Tech. I believe government is WAY out of reach, Washington DC is Deep
State headquarters, but won't be surprised if there are some isolated
incidents in various parts of our country. Do not be surprised if they play
dirty. When government makes itself top defense priority, the opposition will
hit soft targets.

Have faith if you got it.

I think you're in a DEEP STATE of brainwashed paranoia buddy. Grow up