Brian Lawson

Default Off to Chicago to the IMTS show

Hey Guys,

I'm off to the MDMC meeting tonight, and direct to Chicago after the
meeting for the IMTS2004 show at McCormick Place. If anybody sees me
wandering around (or crawling/hobbling with my knees/legs) please say
Hello.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Cell # 1-519-965-9253
Grant Erwin

Karen and I are also going to IMTS. I'd like to know from someone who's
been what to expect. (She, who works for a wholly owned subsidiary of
Mitutoyo, has to work. I get to walk around and gawk.) I'd also be interested
in anyone's suggestions for things to do in Chicago.
Grant

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'm off to the MDMC meeting tonight, and direct to Chicago after the
meeting for the IMTS2004 show at McCormick Place. If anybody sees me
wandering around (or crawling/hobbling with my knees/legs) please say
Hello.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Cell # 1-519-965-9253

TSJABS

What do these shows normally consist of? I am figuring alot of stuff other
than machine tools/tooling and such. I haven't decided whether to go or not as
I hate going into chicago that much.

tim
Randy Replogle

Grant Erwin wrote:
Karen and I are also going to IMTS. I'd like to know from someone who's
been what to expect. (She, who works for a wholly owned subsidiary of
Mitutoyo, has to work. I get to walk around and gawk.) I'd also be
interested
in anyone's suggestions for things to do in Chicago.
Grant

I think the Cubs have a double header on Friday
Museum of Science and Industry
Museum of Natural History
The Shedd Aquarium
The Adler Planetarium
to name a few.

BTW, I'll be at IMTS on Friday. Just look for a group of middle aged men
with Purdue University on their tags.

--
Randy Replogle (Central Indiana)

email address is legit