Martin Whybrow

Default Looking for 1/2" UNC eyebolt (in UK)

Looking for a source for a 1/2" UNC eyebolt (in the UK); I can get metric
and BSW but cannot find UNC. Can anyone help?
TIA, Martin.

--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

Steve Lusardi

Martin,
I think I have one that you are welcome to, but I must go search for it. I
am in Germany. Let me know if you are interested. Do you only need one?
Steve
"Martin Whybrow" wrote in message
news
Looking for a source for a 1/2" UNC eyebolt (in the UK); I can get metric
and BSW but cannot find UNC. Can anyone help?
TIA, Martin.

--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

Martin Whybrow

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in message
Martin,
I think I have one that you are welcome to, but I must go search for it. I
am in Germany. Let me know if you are interested. Do you only need one?
Steve

Steve
Yes, I only need one; thank you for the offer. Contact me off-group on the
email address below if I don't manage to contact you by email.
Thanks, Martin.