DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trying to ID more parts/tools (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/67176-trying-id-more-parts-tools.html)

GTO69RA4 August 30th 04 03:04 AM

Trying to ID more parts/tools

Should be the last of the unknown stuff as I dig through these boxes of
equipment. Any guesses?

http://members.aol.com/gto69ra4/whatsit/whatsit.html

Thanks

GTO(John)

Don Young August 30th 04 04:52 AM

1: Possibly kingpin bushings. 5: Possibly center piece for a shaft coupler.
6: Possibly tractor implement attachment clamps (John Deere?). 7. Definitely
a gage for grinding Ford flathead valve stem ends to set the clearance.
Small end for 60HP, large end for 85HP. 10. Definitely axle knockers. Used
on early Fords and others to loosen keyed taper rear axles from the hubs.
Don Young

Jeridiah August 30th 04 03:25 PM

6: Possibly tractor implement attachment clamps (John Deere?). 7. Definitely
That's what I was thinking too. Look like wheel clamps for old style
hub/rim wheels.

JW