Harold & Susan Vordos

Default test

mark

You shouldn't post tests to this group. All test posts should be done over
on alt.machines.cnc

Harold & Susan Vordos

"mark" wrote in message
You shouldn't post tests to this group. All test posts should be done over
on alt.machines.cnc

Chuckle!

And that would test my connection with RCM how? g

I was shocked to get through. In all their wisdom, our ISP has had endless
trouble keeping us connected. Some days we get no updates, and for the past
few days we couldn't post. You poor soles have missed out on my pearls of
wisdom.

OK, enough of the applause!

Harold

jim rozen

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

... You poor soles have missed out on my pearls of
wisdom.

Hmm. My poor soles sure seem to have been missing something
on the bottoms, lately!

:^)

Jim

please reply to:
Harold & Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

... You poor soles have missed out on my pearls of
wisdom.

Hmm. My poor soles sure seem to have been missing something
on the bottoms, lately!

:^)

Jim

Blush! OK, Souls. I hate it when that happens. g

Harold

Ted Edwards

jim rozen wrote:

Hmm. My poor soles sure seem to have been missing something
on the bottoms, lately!

I guess you're not gellin'. ;-)

Ted

jim rozen

In article , Ted Edwards says...

jim rozen wrote:

Hmm. My poor soles sure seem to have been missing something
on the bottoms, lately!

I guess you're not gellin'. ;-)

I was gonna say they were missing the horse apples
since harold's been MIA here, rather than the pearls
of wisdom....

But that would have been unkind!

Jim (it's been awful quiet around here with harold gone,
his ISP better get on the ball quick!)

please reply to:

Mac PB 5300 & start-up test? Dbowey Electronics Repair 0 May 20th 04 09:06 PM
Central Heating Pressure Test wullie UK diy 4 March 26th 04 09:03 PM
Ferrolio Optima 901 relief valve test knob Ted UK diy 3 January 8th 04 03:12 AM
test for Jimbo dale Metalworking 3 November 13th 03 05:52 PM
Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 7th 03 08:51 PM