Old November 4th 19, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hillbilly Engineering

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 20:10:31 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

LOL. I'm glad most of my old injuries don't bother me.

It'll likely take me a while to "recover" from 3 weeks of
holiday/travel. Not used to walking 8Km a day on cobblestone streets,
and sitting in airplanes for 9 hours at a time.
Using the cane made my hands hurt - not using the cane made my
back/hips hurt.
At least using the cane shortened a lot of lines - - - -

And if you're smart, you can use one which is tactical, too, JIC.
Where are there cobblestone streets, London?

https://youtu.be/_cfsCOpqID0
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

4110 Solution manuals to Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering andAerospace Engineering Books claudeh Electronics Repair 0 February 12th 12 09:47 AM
Hillbilly HRV mike[_11_] Home Repair 2 July 22nd 10 03:11 AM
look hillbilly deborah is having another temper tantrum again Ashleigh Cope[_3_] Electronics Repair 1 March 26th 09 12:31 PM
Kikes, liz, have a sour sticker. You won't dye it, Obese Hairy Hillbilly. Mxsmanic Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 10:01 AM
Totally OT- You COULD be a REDNECK HILLBILLY CRACKER but interesting Gunner Metalworking 4 April 16th 04 03:52 PM