Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chicago: MIG welding trainer/instructor wanted

I'm looking for one or two welders able to provide up to a 4-hour block of instruction in basics of MIG welding.

You don't have to commit to creating the training objectives or any materials, just to conducting the training. Any resources you need will be provided. You will be provided with safety equipment for you and anyone receiving training. You'll be provided with course content, structure, and any printed or consumable materials required.

All you need to provide is your time and attention, on a schedule we can negotiate around your availability.

Please send replies to .. If you post here, I will likely miss it; I'm new to this group and not even sure it's active enough for me.

Paid work, rate to be discussed based on ... variables like your licensing and qualifications and what we work out ... but definitely paid work; this is not a volunteer request, at all.