DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tool gloat of sorts (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/602085-tool-gloat-sorts.html)

pyotr filipivich December 20th 17 01:16 AM

tool gloat of sorts

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote

Larry Jaques[_4_] December 20th 17 01:42 PM

tool gloat of sorts

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:16:37 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full
description of a happy state in this world.

pyotr filipivich December 20th 17 04:00 PM

tool gloat of sorts

Larry Jaques on Wed, 20 Dec 2017
05:42:58 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

That was what I was after, the rest - oh boy!

Reality check - I'll probably use it once. "But I have it!"
"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

Good thing then, I don't have grand kids.
--
pyotr filipivich

Gerry[_9_] December 20th 17 11:38 PM

tool gloat of sorts

wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

I like their Acer laptop power supplies @ $2.95. Got two of them so
far.

Larry Jaques[_4_] December 21st 17 02:29 PM

tool gloat of sorts

wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

I like their Acer laptop power supplies @ $2.95. Got two of them so
far.

Good price! I should check Aspire, a local computer reseller manned
by high-level Downs kids. $5 keyboards, $3 mice, mini-towers $35+.

I need to get a good used laptop. The portable DVD reader doesn't
read my book collections on DVD, d*mnit.

--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we

--Veterans of Foreign Wars

Tom Gardner[_29_] December 22nd 17 12:42 AM

tool gloat of sorts

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Larry Jaques[_4_] December 22nd 17 04:22 AM

tool gloat of sorts

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:42:36 -0500, Tom Gardner

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Or an Open House. Lotsa perps jailed after cutting their own doors
into other people's houses when those first came out.

Michael A Terrell December 22nd 17 07:05 AM

tool gloat of sorts

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:42:36 -0500, Tom Gardner

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Or an Open House. Lotsa perps jailed after cutting their own doors
into other people's houses when those first came out.

Larry, everyone knows that chainsaws were invented, to give haircuts
to those pesky online trolls! :)