Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default tool gloat of sorts

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:16:37 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full
description of a happy state in this world.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Wed, 20 Dec 2017
05:42:58 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

That was what I was after, the rest - oh boy!

Reality check - I'll probably use it once. "But I have it!"
"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

Good thing then, I don't have grand kids.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

I like their Acer laptop power supplies @ $2.95. Got two of them so
far.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

I got the bag with drill motor, 2 batteries, circ saw, recip saw,
flashlight, and charger a decade ago for $120 at HD. Circ and recip
eat battery juice like potato chips. I'll use the recip for moulding
and 1/8 or 1/4" ply, but that's it.

Let us know how well the little chainsaw runs, eh?

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

Merry Merry, Pete. $31, that's a treat.

I like their Acer laptop power supplies @ $2.95. Got two of them so
far.

Good price! I should check Aspire, a local computer reseller manned
by high-level Downs kids. $5 keyboards, $3 mice, mini-towers $35+.

I need to get a good used laptop. The portable DVD reader doesn't
read my book collections on DVD, d*mnit.

--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we

--Veterans of Foreign Wars

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:42:36 -0500, Tom Gardner

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Or an Open House. Lotsa perps jailed after cutting their own doors
into other people's houses when those first came out.

--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we
hereby declare that we are unalterably opposed to any program
which would entail the surrender of any part of the sovereignty
of the United States of America in favor of a world government.

--Veterans of Foreign Wars
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:42:36 -0500, Tom Gardner

Ryobi 18v circular saw, reciprocating saw and chain saw, two
batteries and charging station.

$31 after senior discount.

Gotta love Value Village.

"Well, the Christmas fund was just sitting there ..."

pyotr

When you have a chain saw everything becomes an errant tree branch!

Or an Open House. Lotsa perps jailed after cutting their own doors
into other people's houses when those first came out.

Larry, everyone knows that chainsaws were invented, to give haircuts
to those pesky online trolls!

Stagepas 300 , followup of sorts N_Cook Electronics Repair 1 December 19th 11 02:49 PM
Irrigation, of sorts Edward Rice Home Repair 9 July 28th 11 05:12 AM
'T' hinge of sorts? T i m UK diy 10 August 13th 09 10:09 PM
A bit off topic.... but DIY of sorts. lynd UK diy 16 April 9th 05 10:33 PM
Gloat, gloat, gloat Joe C Woodworking 10 October 24th 03 01:24 AM