Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Los Vegas shooter used "bump stocks"

On Sun, 08 Oct 2017 08:48:59 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 19:20:56 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Oct 2017 05:49:11 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 20:29:50 -0700, Winston Smith wrote:
On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 20:04:54 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 14:46:17 -0700, Winston Smith wrote:
On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 16:09:58 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

Listen crackshot, Robert's "greater fatalities" idea is

horse****.

Never heard of it. Working from common sense and geometry here.

That's the content of the post I responded to.

The post you responded to was me.

And my post to him is what you responded to.

Who is "him"? Go back six posts from here and it's just you and me.
Look at your reader. Look at the list at the top of THIS post.

Remember what Robert had said: that there would be "greater
fatalities" with a semi-auto. That's the part that's horse****.

I never mentioned it. I never heard of it. That makes it your

straw
man.

Jesus. It was the subject of my post, which you responded to.

See above.

Oh my God. Here's the conversation. My objection was *entirely*

about
Robert's assertion:

[Robert]

"Given the situation I believe the shooter could have caused

greater
fatalities with aimed fire."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....w/Qc80yQ_MAAAJ

[Ed, responding to Robert's post above]

"No way, Hose-A. He hit almost 500 people in ten minutes at a range

of
300 to 500 yards, many of them running. You need to be settled down
for each shot at that range."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....w/cxv6ezXQAAAJ

[Winston, replying to my post above]

"Packed in like that crowd, and from above, I could hit fifty of

them
in one shot with pack of marbles in a sling shot. Where ever a

bullet
landed, there was a person, very likely a head."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....w/dFeFXJjdAAAJ

[Ed, replying to Winston]

"Listen crackshot, Robert's "greater fatalities" idea is horse****."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....w/elT_0f3fAAAJ

[Winston'sreply to me]

"No need to get snippy. My only point was that he did NOT need to

be a
crack shot."

[Ed's reply to Winston]

"Remember what Robert had said: that there would be "greater
fatalities" with a semi-auto. That's the part that's horse****."

[Winston's reply to me]

Remember what Robert had said: that there would be "greater
fatalities" with a semi-auto. That's the part that's horse****.

I never mentioned it. I never heard of it. That makes it your straw
man.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....w/Ug8Rqv73AAAJ

DUH! That's what the conversation was ABOUT!

slapping forehead with palm of hand....

--
Ed ****dress

Beat it you ****.