Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default North Korea mountain used as nuclear test site at risk of collapsing, Chinese scientist says

Jon Elson wrote:
jVnOXC?? ?????? ? ??????? ??drBALS wrote:

Jon Elson wrote on 9/5/2017 3:14 PM:

Fat Boi's scientists are advancing by leaps and bounds. He has made ICBM
when everybody says he cannot figure it out. I am sure he has made what
was impossible in 1954 possible. Hail to Fat Boi.

Yes, quite SCARY! There's a new picture out with an elongated housing which
might be their idea of a radiation case for a 2-stage device. (Which is
likely what they set off a couple days ago.) It certainly is a small
device, and may fit on one of their missiles.

They may not have mastered the reentry issue yet. But, that is only a
matter of time.

All your need is a cell phone. They have pressure sensor and a gps unit!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Cydrome Leader wrote on 9/9/2017 7:25 PM:
Jon Elson wrote:
jVnOXC?? ?????? ? ??????? ??drBALS wrote:

Jon Elson wrote on 9/5/2017 3:14 PM:

Fat Boi's scientists are advancing by leaps and bounds. He has made ICBM
when everybody says he cannot figure it out. I am sure he has made what
was impossible in 1954 possible. Hail to Fat Boi.

Yes, quite SCARY! There's a new picture out with an elongated housing which
might be their idea of a radiation case for a 2-stage device. (Which is
likely what they set off a couple days ago.) It certainly is a small
device, and may fit on one of their missiles.

They may not have mastered the reentry issue yet. But, that is only a
matter of time.

All your need is a cell phone. They have pressure sensor and a gps unit!

That's true. A modern smartphone (mine is Samsung S3) has all the
sensors for stabilizing and guiding a missile.

Please let me paste my previous post in another thread:

It is very easy to make a rocket. The difficult part is the flight
control unit that keeps the rocket flying straight and narrow instead of
going in random directions after liftoff and crashing back to earth near
the launchpad.

A modern smartphone has all the sensors required to let the rocket
correct its course and guide itself to its destination.

All you need to do is write an app and send the output to an interface
to control the power of each of the three or more thruster nozzles (a
rocket as no wings or rudder, so a minimum of three thruster nozzles
would be needed to make the rocket go in any direction you want it to).

North Korea makes smartphones:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10238617/Kim-Jong-un-visits-North-Korean-smartphone-factory.html

Download this Android app (Sensors Multitool) to read the sensors:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wered.sensorsmultitool&hl=en

This "Sensors Multitool" App can read all the sensors in your Android
smartphone (everything you need to guide a missile to its destination):

GPS
Rotation Vector
Linear Acceleration
Gravity
Gyroscope
Accelerometer
Magnetic
Pressure
Orientation

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 19:45:35 -0400, QbIHV?? ?????? ? ??????? ??qBeSB
wrote:

It is very easy to make a rocket.

Hey Wieber, did you know that? Seems like something you could use to
finally get the great cull on track.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Elson wrote:
jVnOXC?? ?????? ? ??????? ??drBALS wrote:

[...]

I just wrote an ICBM guidance and control program on my Tracfone, and it
works great, just like you said. Thanks Buddy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

That's true. A modern smartphone (mine is Samsung S3)

S3? Blink blink...thats a ****ing antique, only a short step above a
Lunch BOX cell phone

---