Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 50 Eye-catching Motorcycles from Muskegon Biker Weekend

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2017 2:03 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:
Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Sweet!

Lotsa cool rides.

Digging the old Cushman too.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 16:03:02 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".

Good name you picked for yourself, ****bag.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".

Good name you picked for yourself, ****bag.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

---

Laugh, laugh. But the motorcycle still isn't running :-( And how many
years have you been talking about it?
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".

Good name you picked for yourself, ****bag.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

---

Laugh, laugh. But the motorcycle still isn't running :-( And how many
years have you been talking about it?

It will *never* be reassembled into an operating motorcycle as long as
Wieber is in possession of the crates of parts. Everyone knows this. I
wouldn't even bet anything that Wieber still has all the crates of parts.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/19/2017 12:31 AM, wrote:
But the motorcycle still isn't running:-( And how many
years have you been talking about it?
--

I'd like to see a truck run you over, ****bag.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".

Good name you picked for yourself, ****bag.

It's mocking a self-crippled ****bag in another group - a group you
don't follow.

You didn't dispute what I wrote: that you have a completely
disassembled British "motorcycle" in boxes or crates, and without any
doubt missing several essential parts, and you will *never* get it put
back together. It has been in the boxes or crates for decades, and
that's where it will be when you croak, unless you've lost possession of
them. This is a certainty.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".

Good name you picked for yourself, ****bag.

It's mocking a self-crippled ****bag in another group - a group you
don't follow.

Which one?

I'd love to audit that one too.

You didn't dispute what I wrote: that you have a completely
disassembled British "motorcycle" in boxes or crates, and without any
doubt missing several essential parts, and you will *never* get it put
back together. It has been in the boxes or crates for decades, and
that's where it will be when you croak, unless you've lost possession of
them. This is a certainty.

Ever watch the TV show American Pickers?

Guys have dozens of barn crammed with old cars and bikes.

Some will never see restoration until sold.

This is neither uncommon nor some nominal sin.

Get over yourself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

Cool!!!

Unlike that scrap British bike in a crate you call a "motorcycle".

STFU little man Ball.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2017 3:03 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:
Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the
other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...cycles_fr.html

My critic, lots of cool bikes but most of the pictures didn't show
enough of the bike detail.
Worst of all, only one chic, what kind of motorcycle pictures are those!
Sheesh.
Mikek