Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Antarctic Sea Ice Has Not Shrunk In 100 Years OT

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:42:36 -0800, edhuntress2 wrote:

Did you put up that clothesline yet?

I took mine down 35 years ago and got a life, instead.

I actually like to airdry my shirts: they just feel nicer. I run the
entire laundry load through a 15-min quick dryer cycle, then pull out
shirts and pants, stretch them and hang them on deck chairs (or kitchen
chairs if the weather is unkind). This probably saves some electricity,
between the shorter time, smaller load, and my high-tech dryer, but I do
it mostly for convenience: the clothes feel softer and don't need ironing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Przemek Klosowski" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 21:42:36 -0800, edhuntress2 wrote:

Did you put up that clothesline yet?

I took mine down 35 years ago and got a life, instead.

I actually like to airdry my shirts: they just feel nicer. I run the
entire laundry load through a 15-min quick dryer cycle, then pull
out
shirts and pants, stretch them and hang them on deck chairs (or
kitchen
chairs if the weather is unkind). This probably saves some
electricity,
between the shorter time, smaller load, and my high-tech dryer, but
I do
it mostly for convenience: the clothes feel softer and don't need
ironing.

I read that a Soviet clothes dryer was a rope stretched across the
apartment.

When indoor humidity is down I bring in damp shirts and put them on
hangars on the shower curtain rod where they dry smooth. I don't buy
shirts that won't.

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/s.../26082#details

--jsw