Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Ive been doing the last couple weeks.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 1:05:58 AM UTC-5, Rdy Canza wrote:

Trite.

Try to say something original some time.

Try to say something about metalworking some time. It must suck to be so ignorant about metalworking.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/18/2015 7:36 AM, wrote:
Try to say something about metalworking some time. It must suck to be so ignorant about metalworking.

Dan

Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote on 2015-11-19 10:26:

Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.

Yes, Gummer Arse is an expert on anal dildos. Gummer Arse has a night
table drawer full of those.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:55:22 -0500, kXzCu???????? ? ?????????DOtjS
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote on 2015-11-19 10:26:

Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.

Yes, Gummer Arse is an expert on anal dildos. Gummer Arse has a night
table drawer full of those.

Actually...no. The wife burned up her last toy a month or so ago and
hasnt decided what she wants next. Ive suggested the Rabbit or the
Rabbit 2 (which has the anal probe)

Perhaps you could suggest what she would like the best? I know you
will probably go the anal thiny..being that way with your men
friends...so which one should she (or I rather) buy for her?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote on 2015-11-19 10:26:

Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.

Yes, Gummer Arse is an expert on anal dildos. Gummer Arse has a night
table drawer full of those.

Actually...no. The wife burned up her last toy a month or so ago and
hasnt decided what she wants next. Ive suggested the Rabbit or the
Rabbit 2 (which has the anal probe)

Just don't forget what happened to Diane Keaton in "Annie Hall," with
her plug-in vibrator. A short circuit in one of those things can be a
disaster. The battery-powered ones are much safer.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/19/2015 6:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Perhaps you could suggest what she would like the best? I know you
will probably go the anal thiny..being that way with your men
friends...so which one should she (or I rather) buy for her?

Our buddy here uses the plaid one...oh, wait...that's a Thermos. Don't
let him offer you a cup of coffee!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:42:15 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 11/19/2015 6:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Perhaps you could suggest what she would like the best? I know you
will probably go the anal thiny..being that way with your men
friends...so which one should she (or I rather) buy for her?

Our buddy here uses the plaid one...oh, wait...that's a Thermos. Don't
let him offer you a cup of coffee!

Least..not without washing the cup on top Really! well.

This is what Ive been doing the last few weeks Gunner Asch[_6_] Metalworking 18 December 28th 14 11:40 AM
This weeks Top Tip ARWadworth UK diy 12 April 16th 08 11:42 PM
Jumbo home motgage loans getting much cheaper in a couple of weeks??? [email protected] Home Ownership 11 January 31st 08 05:41 PM
Reduction in water pressure a couple weeks later? JT UK diy 11 September 29th 05 12:45 PM
Source for photo-couple/opto-couple dlnpc Electronics Repair 0 March 22nd 04 03:59 AM