Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cold sun rising

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 8:32:01 PM UTC-5, Rüdy Canôza wrote:

And you say we are anti-science?

Because you are.

Sorry Rudy, but anyone so stupid as to post about climate in a news group that is about recreational metalworking should be ignored. You obviously are too stupid to be believed. If you want to post about climate change, go find a newsgroup that is about climate change. Posting here just shows that you are a troll.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 2:02:59 AM UTC-5, Rüdy Canôza wrote:

It's barely about that. You're one of the reasons it's not much about that.

When you can not even tell what is an appropriate place to post about climate change, how can I possibly believe anything you say.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 2:30:49 PM UTC-5, Rüdy Canôza wrote:

You post often in this group entirely off-topic. You have no standing
to complain when others do it.

I have much more standing than you. I generally post about metalworking or about how stupid trolls are to post in rcm. Unlike you I do not start threads that are off topic. I realize that you start off topic threads because you are ignorant about metalworking. But if you are going to post off topic threads , you could pick topics on wbich you have some knowledge. Copying and pasting something is not the same as posting something of which you have some knowledge.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 5:59:28 PM UTC-5, Rüdy Canôza wrote:

You post off-topic bull****, which means you have no standing to
criticize others who do it.

This is settled.

Now stamp your feet.

You do realize everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

Dan

Rising damp alan_m UK diy 12 March 31st 15 02:37 PM
Drive way is rising up Brent Bolin Home Repair 9 March 5th 08 11:35 PM
Rising main...or not? Ben UK diy 9 March 2nd 07 07:07 PM
Rising Damp TS UK diy 8 June 10th 06 06:51 PM
Air Lock in cold 'rising main' Mark Carver UK diy 3 May 5th 06 01:03 PM