Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Heavy Metal Climbing?

I wonder if Ig can tell us what they're saying.
(They sound Russian to me, anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

I don't think I'd have made that climb in me yout.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/19/2015 6:25 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I wonder if Ig can tell us what they're saying.
(They sound Russian to me, anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

Cripes, I got vertigo just watching them....

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

They are not saying much, just climbing Shanghai tower using various
safety ladders and then a tower crane jib. I heard them advising each
other.

There are also Russian teenagers who like to ride trains on the roof.

https://goo.gl/KObmsH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0e-dy8n1U&t=3m

Most of these trains are electric, powered by overhead wires.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 06:23:46 -0500, Ignoramus9205
wrote:

They are not saying much, just climbing Shanghai tower using various
safety ladders and then a tower crane jib. I heard them advising each
other.

There are also Russian teenagers who like to ride trains on the roof.

https://goo.gl/KObmsH

Ayup, crazy mofos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0e-dy8n1U&t=3m

Most of these trains are electric, powered by overhead wires.

They do it differently in India.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt9IldqVD4
Oops!

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

They are not saying much, just climbing Shanghai tower using various
safety ladders and then a tower crane jib. I heard them advising each
other.

There are also Russian teenagers who like to ride trains on the roof.

https://goo.gl/KObmsH

Ayup, crazy mofos.

I will show it to my kids tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0e-dy8n1U&t=3m

Most of these trains are electric, powered by overhead wires.

They do it differently in India.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt9IldqVD4
Oops!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

They are not saying much, just climbing Shanghai tower using various
safety ladders and then a tower crane jib. I heard them advising each
other.

There are also Russian teenagers who like to ride trains on the roof.

https://goo.gl/KObmsH

Ayup, crazy mofos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0e-dy8n1U&t=3m

Most of these trains are electric, powered by overhead wires.

They do it differently in India.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt9IldqVD4
Oops!

No, suicide. They were trying to talk him out of it, to no avail.

That overhead wire is at 25 KV.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:53:21 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

They are not saying much, just climbing Shanghai tower using various
safety ladders and then a tower crane jib. I heard them advising each
other.

There are also Russian teenagers who like to ride trains on the roof.

https://goo.gl/KObmsH

Ayup, crazy mofos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0e-dy8n1U&t=3m

Most of these trains are electric, powered by overhead wires.

They do it differently in India.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt9IldqVD4
Oops!

No, suicide. They were trying to talk him out of it, to no avail.

That overhead wire is at 25 KV.

I'll bet that 0.732 seconds it took to totally dessicate him seemed to
take _forever_ while he died.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/18/2015 12:25 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I wonder if Ig can tell us what they're saying.
(They sound Russian to me, anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

I don't think I'd have made that climb in me yout.

Imagine the videos we would have if these guys had cameras:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunch_atop_a_Skyscraper

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-10-20, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 10/18/2015 12:25 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I wonder if Ig can tell us what they're saying.
(They sound Russian to me, anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

I don't think I'd have made that climb in me yout.

Imagine the videos we would have if these guys had cameras:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunch_atop_a_Skyscraper

OSHA fine, $77,000 ($7,000 per serious violation multiplied by 11
workers)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:53:21 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

They are not saying much, just climbing Shanghai tower using various
safety ladders and then a tower crane jib. I heard them advising each
other.

There are also Russian teenagers who like to ride trains on the roof.

https://goo.gl/KObmsH

Ayup, crazy mofos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0e-dy8n1U&t=3m

Most of these trains are electric, powered by overhead wires.

They do it differently in India.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdt9IldqVD4
Oops!

No, suicide. They were trying to talk him out of it, to no avail.

That overhead wire is at 25 KV.

I'll bet that [the] 0.732 seconds it took to totally dessicate him seemed to
take _forever_ while he died.

I doubt he felt a thing - the electrical surge will have prevented any
and all brain function.

Joe Gwinn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:19:07 -0700, Jon Danniken
wrote:

On 10/18/2015 12:25 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I wonder if Ig can tell us what they're saying.
(They sound Russian to me, anyway.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

I don't think I'd have made that climb in me yout.

Imagine the videos we would have if these guys had cameras:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunch_atop_a_Skyscraper

The videos we have, like for the Golden Gate Bridge and Empire State
Building, were great...and scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKU1PTyHtbM

Imagine being a riveter inside a ship or the GGB tower. Talk about
deafening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6AxFnbC7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi6W7jHx7zY

Lots more there on Youtube.