Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer's double-wide in Taft

On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 5:02:19 AM UTC-4, PaxPerPoten wrote:
On 10/15/2015 5:43 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
http://www.realtytrac.com/property/c...-ave/157406917

Note the property type.

Note the amount of land:
http://listings.findthehome.com/l/49...-Taft-CA-93268

6,970 square feet - about 0.16 acre, not "acres."

Ummm? Like who cares? Move on....get a life... Add some real
spice to this half dead NG.

I agree. This is a metalworking newn group. Post something about the metal working you have been doing.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 12:47:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:

I agree. This is a metalworking newn group. Post something about the metal working you have been doing.

Dan

Lying frauds like slow eddy and Mark "**** bag" Wieber destroyed this group many years ago. Jonathan Ball is a result of Mark "**** bat" Wieber cross posting.

Your lying fraud pal slow eddy loves to engage Jonathan Ball. Time to put the blame where it belongs and stop supporting pieces of **** like Mark Weiber and his clique of idiots. Same goes for slow eddy.

Jonathan Ball is a symptom, not a cause. No one has ever kicked Jonathan Ball to the curb like I have. He never knew what hit him.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:15:51 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 12:47:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:

I agree. This is a metalworking newn group. Post something about the metal working you have been doing.

Dan

Lying frauds like slow eddy and Mark "**** bag" Wieber destroyed this group many years ago. Jonathan Ball is a result of Mark "**** bat" Wieber cross posting.

....meantime, Jonny Bonkers posts endless propaganda for Bernie
Sanders, with no metalworking content at all...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 6:57:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 08:21:30 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 6:57:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Actually, we have succeeded in demonstrating your hypocricy, Bonkers.
Twenty minutes after you wrote your stupid comment above, you started
posting more political propaganda for Sanders.

Is he paying you?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 10:14:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy, who is a liar and a fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 6:57:12 AM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Actually, we have succeeded in demonstrating your hypocricy, Bonkers.
Twenty minutes after you wrote your stupid comment above, you started
posting more political propaganda for Sanders.

Is he paying you?

banqueer is exactly the kind of dope on whom Sanders depends.