Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Couldn't believe my ears!

Am I the only one who heard this, or can no one else believe their ears?

ATF Assistant Special Agent in Charge Celinez Nunez said that the Ompqua
shooter wore a "Flank jacket".

I listened to it more than once, and it caught me off-guard mentally every
time!

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Am I the only one who heard this, or can no one else believe their ears?

ATF Assistant Special Agent in Charge Celinez Nunez said that the Ompqua
shooter wore a "Flank jacket".

I heard it, too. She also said there were 14 guns recovered, after
saying "13" several times.

She sounded unaccustomed to speaking to the press.

--

Any serious look at the history of human beings over the millennia shows
that the species began in poverty. It is not poverty, but prosperity,

Thomas Sowell