DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for Tin sheet (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/384482-re-looking-tin-sheet.html)

[email protected] September 3rd 15 04:52 PM

Looking for Tin sheet

On Tuesday, 30 April 1996 08:00:00 UTC+1, JHrisoulas wrote:
Here's a hard one, and maybe someone out there could help.

I am looking for pure tin sheet, in 0.007" thickness. I have called all
over the US and no one seems to be able to tell me where I can get some. I
know it is available as I have a sheet right here...;

If anyone has any ideas, well I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Don't care if the supplier is in the US although I would prefer it if they
were for obvioius reasons..

THANK YOU!

Jim Hrisoulas

Hi Jim,

I don't know if you still need some; I have a lot of 0.007" x 9.25" x 9.25"
tin plate. I am in the UK so the cost of delivery will be an issue.
Let me know if you want it and I'll work out the details.

Mike

Jim Wilkins[_2_] September 3rd 15 05:19 PM

Looking for Tin sheet

wrote in message
[...]

That post was from 1996. Here's his website:
http://www.atar.com/joomla/