Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for Tin sheet

On Tuesday, 30 April 1996 08:00:00 UTC+1, JHrisoulas wrote:
Here's a hard one, and maybe someone out there could help.

I am looking for pure tin sheet, in 0.007" thickness. I have called all
over the US and no one seems to be able to tell me where I can get some. I
know it is available as I have a sheet right here...;

If anyone has any ideas, well I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Don't care if the supplier is in the US although I would prefer it if they
were for obvioius reasons..

THANK YOU!

Jim Hrisoulas

Hi Jim,

I don't know if you still need some; I have a lot of 0.007" x 9.25" x 9.25"
tin plate. I am in the UK so the cost of delivery will be an issue.
Let me know if you want it and I'll work out the details.

Mike
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
[...]

That post was from 1996. Here's his website:
http://www.atar.com/joomla/

Corrugated fiberglass sheet and white transparent corrugated sheet Manoj Raj Daibagya Home Repair 4 August 11th 10 08:00 PM
Sheet metal screws vs sheet rock screws.... Existential Angst Metalworking 8 June 13th 10 07:44 PM
555 data sheet for Bill Sloman - 1976 555 data sheet.pdf John Fields Electronic Schematics 0 September 22nd 09 08:53 PM
Sheet rock Tc DiVincenzo Home Repair 10 April 21st 06 12:30 AM
Where to get Metal Sheet? Chowny A.K.A. Mr 6000 SUX UK diy 26 July 29th 04 11:33 AM