Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fascinating 106 yr old shipwreck found

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...what-they-saw/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Love how the news types say this is in very deep water - that is a deep
bathtub. Good grief, I used to skin dive just on the drop off edge of a
2000+ deep local bench that rolls off into the 5's . All inside of an
atoll. The only scary thing is what might come up the side fast. So
I was normally inside the coral heads not on the lip. Come low tide,
my diving would gain another 8' or so and I'd move out to see what was
there.

The ship should be brought back up. Looks great. Make a house to hold
it and create a museum for those who worked on the ship/boat.

Martin

Fascinating.. Gunner[_7_] Metalworking 2 October 21st 12 05:30 AM
This is fascinating. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 17 March 12th 11 11:28 AM
^*^*^*^ Woman Survives Shipwreck! ^*^*^*^*^ [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 28th 07 07:14 PM
03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
Fascinating.... NokNokMan Metalworking 3 December 28th 03 06:29 AM