DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Would the gent who swapped me cameras for stuff please raise your hand?! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377939-would-gent-who-swapped-me-cameras-stuff-please-raise-your-hand.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 29th 15 03:00 AM

Would the gent who swapped me cameras for stuff please raise your hand?!

I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

So I can ship this box out to you.

Gunner, 805-732-5308

-

"[F]ar from being the Great Satan, I would say that we
are the Great Protector. We have sent men and women
from the armed forces of the United States to other parts
of the world throughout the past century to put down oppression.
We defeated Fascism. We defeated Communism.
We saved Europe in World War I and World War II.
We were willing to do it, glad to do it. We went to
Korea. We went to Vietnam. All in the interest of
preserving the rights of people.

And when all those conflicts were over, what did we
do? Did we stay and conquer? Did we say, "Okay, we
defeated Germany. Now Germany belongs to us? We defeated Japan,
so Japan belongs to us"? No. What did we do?
We built them up. We gave them democratic systems which
they have embraced totally to their soul.
And did we ask for any land? No.

The only land we ever asked for was
enough land to bury our dead."

General Colin Powell

Todd Jasper April 29th 15 06:21 AM

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

RodK April 29th 15 02:11 PM

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 29th 15 04:55 PM

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800, RodK wrote:

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Anyone need a sailboat? I have several of them available.

Inexpensive enough and sailing season is just getting started!!

Now that we have heard from whoever RodK is today...snicker...maybe I
should review his header data

Gunner

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 29th 15 04:57 PM

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800
From: RodK
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Would the gent who swapped me cameras for stuff please raise
your hand?!

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Ayup..same nym changing dip**** who has nothing of interest to say.
Off to the killfile with this nym..

plink

Gunner

Todd Jasper April 29th 15 07:41 PM

On 4/29/2015 8:55 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800, RodK wrote:

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Anyone need a sailboat? I have several of them available.

Inexpensive enough and sailing season is just getting started!!

Now that we have heard from whoever RodK is today...snicker...maybe I
should review his header data

Go ahead and "review" it, gummer. It will have as much effect as
scratching your pimply ass.

jon_banquer[_2_] April 29th 15 08:06 PM

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 8:55:13 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800, RodK wrote:

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Anyone need a sailboat? I have several of them available.

Inexpensive enough and sailing season is just getting started!!

Now that we have heard from whoever RodK is today...snicker...maybe I
should review his header data

Gunner

This isn't a group for used sailboat ads. Every sailboat ad you post I'll be all over you like stink on Wieber.