Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Would the gent who swapped me cameras for stuff please raiseyour hand?!

On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800, RodK wrote:

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Anyone need a sailboat? I have several of them available.

Inexpensive enough and sailing season is just getting started!!

Now that we have heard from whoever RodK is today...snicker...maybe I
should review his header data

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800
From: RodK
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Would the gent who swapped me cameras for stuff please raise
your hand?!

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Ayup..same nym changing dip**** who has nothing of interest to say.
Off to the killfile with this nym..

plink

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/29/2015 8:55 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800, RodK wrote:

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Anyone need a sailboat? I have several of them available.

Inexpensive enough and sailing season is just getting started!!

Now that we have heard from whoever RodK is today...snicker...maybe I
should review his header data

Go ahead and "review" it, gummer. It will have as much effect as
scratching your pimply ass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 8:55:13 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:11:14 +0800, RodK wrote:

On 29-Apr-15 1:21 PM, Todd Jasper wrote:
On 4/28/2015 7:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I lost my computer last week..and installed Win 7. And Ive lost your
shipping address. PLEASE email it to me

You *stupid* incompetent ****.

Hey, it makes a change from boats for sale.

Anyone need a sailboat? I have several of them available.

Inexpensive enough and sailing season is just getting started!!

Now that we have heard from whoever RodK is today...snicker...maybe I
should review his header data

Gunner

This isn't a group for used sailboat ads. Every sailboat ad you post I'll be all over you like stink on Wieber.