Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding for Actors?

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:32:06 -0400, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Firefly is one of my most favorite all time shows.
And of course..Farscape

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

http://www.hulu.com/firefly

http://www.hulu.com/watch/408614

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among
nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Nathan Fillion, Neal Patrick Harris and Felicia Day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3eBvZvUXk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Firefly is one of my most favorite all time shows.
And of course..Farscape

STTNG , and I have it all on a HDD . Got Farscape , Galactica (the
original) and Firefly too . Dark Angel , Eureka , and more I can't remember
.. And I can stream it all over my intranet to the comp I have hooked to the
TV along with any other streamable content I can find on the 'net .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

No wonder I gave up TV...

He's much better as Mal.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqhqizyB4

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Firefly is one of my most favorite all time shows.
And of course..Farscape

Farscape was OK for a short while, but it got boring.
I much preferred Babylon Five, with its bald women.

STTNG , and I have it all on a HDD . Got Farscape , Galactica (the
original) and Firefly too . Dark Angel , Eureka , and more I can't remember
. And I can stream it all over my intranet to the comp I have hooked to the
TV along with any other streamable content I can find on the 'net .

Firefly ROCKED!

Why has noone mentioned Buffy, The Vampire Slayer?

STTNG, I was super bummed when Worf's wife was killed. She should
have been a regular. What a babe, and so feisty!

Dark Angel and Eureka had potential, but...

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
-- Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 03/21/2015 12:32 PM, Spehro Pefhany wrote:
Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds
for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity)
on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

Thanks, Spehro. As much as I liked Nathan as Captain Mal,
I dislike Conan more.

Will not be viewing the youtube.

technomaNge
--