Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:36:43 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

Yesterday was spent rushing around fixing a paddock for a sick horse
(chronic -- he's going to live there the rest of his life). While we
were doing that, we got a call from the music director at church (the
only thing keeping me from being an atheist is a lack of faith. I go to
church. Different story) -- she's sick, and could #1 son please play her
bells?

At church, #1 son sees three bells in front of him and music that calls
for -- at times -- all three bells to be rung and locks up. So at the
very last minute #2 son gets called up, and he rings two bells (I had the
same situation, but we rehearse these pieces so you know when to leave
something out). Both kids are ringing nearly totally cold -- one 20
minute rehearsal, and then it's time to ring in the congregation.

So, we pulled it off. Today it's dinner with the in-laws, AKA bite-your-
tongue-time.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 25 Dec 2014
10:36:43 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

And with you also.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

Oh, yeah? What about the rest of us?

Happy Christmas, Muggles.

--
Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they
become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, December 25, 2014 7:36:55 AM UTC-8, Michael Terrell wrote:
Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

If you had any real friends your leaky roofs would be fixed by now.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

And also to you! You have made my life a little better knowing you!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

And a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tim Wescott wrote:

[...]

Congratulations. It sounds like you had a good day, over all.

So, we pulled it off. Today it's dinner with the in-laws, AKA bite-your-
tongue-time.

Or pull out their tongues with rusty pliers? ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 25 Dec 2014
10:36:43 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

And with you also.

It was, other than only getting 1:45 minutes sleep the night before.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

Oh, yeah? What about the rest of us?

Happy Christmas, Muggles.

As always, the insane are on their own!

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

And also to you! You have made my life a little better knowing you!

Thank you. There are a lot of good people on the group who willingly
share and help.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Merry Christmas, to all my friends in the group.

And a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy? Maybe, but Social Security won't come anywhere near
prosperous.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Belated Merry Christmas. Best Wishes For The Coming YearGiven the state of the economy, I'm betting a lot of Christmas gifts - came from your lathe(s) - and that you found being a Santa's Elf fun and satisfying. I hope the coming year is more prosep charlie b Woodturning 1 December 29th 10 02:12 AM
Merry Christmas - someone had to say it ARWadsworth UK diy 38 December 23rd 10 01:18 AM
Merry Christmas, everyone. :-) John Fields Electronic Schematics 2 December 25th 08 01:47 AM
Merry Christmas Slowhand Woodworking 2 December 25th 04 05:10 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Woodturning 2 December 24th 04 05:09 PM