Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB Huck gun

On Saturday, March 18, 2000 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Larry Ruebush wrote:
I am looking for a Huck gun to pull 3/8 " huck bolt.I live in the mid-west
and don't have surplus stories around here. If anyone has one for sale or
knows where ,please leave a message or e-mail me
Larry

There is a company who manufacturers Lock bolt tools called Gage Bilt. They're also in the mid west around the Detroit area. From what I understand, they used to make Hucks tools for them for many years. Now they manufacturer their own line of Huck bolt and blind rivet tools that are interchangeable with huck.
www.gagebilt.com