Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GOP Ass-Clowns Involved In 'Six-Year Game Of Political Obstruction'

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:45:11 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/28/2014 10:50 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

We have 2 issues here in Arkansas that have the populace up in arms .
There's an attempt to take local control away by making all counties here
"wet" , as in liquor sales . Liquor sales is just a front to move more power
to the state level . Another is presented as a "term limit" bill , but what
it really does is let the pols stay in office longer by extending the
current term limits to about double what they are now . I'll be voting NO on
both .
We've got some hotly contested races here too , and a LOT of mud is being
slung . I sure wish we had some really strong independent candidates ...

I strongly believe that term limits on every office down to dog catcher
would go a long way to cure this country...but not the way your state is
doing it. It's just not what the founding fathers intended.

Congradulations, Tom. You hit another one right out of the park again !! You accidentally told the truth!

I strongly believe that term limits on every office down to dog catcher
would go a long way to cure this country... It's just not what the
founding fathers intended.