Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cowards

On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:43:26 -0700, wrote:

I wish I could just set my filters to delete all the posts that have
author's names that are meant to be an insult, usually racist and
virtually always political. The people who post like that are cowards.
They hide behind a name they consider cute or clever when spewing
their ****. They act like 14 year olds hurling insults from behind a
fence where nobody can see them and then running away when an adult
looks over the fence. I can picture them hiding in the basement,
sitting at the computer, posting messages and tittering at their
perceived wit. Then when their wife calls to them to order them to do
some chore they say "Yes Dear" and meekly do whatever their wife
wants, whether reasonable or not. A bunch of Walter Mittys pretending
to be soldiers or patriots or militiamen or even just adults who stand
up for themselves, saying and doing what they think is right. If you
really believe what you are posting about then why not man up, grow a
pair, and use your real name? Stop being a chicken-**** coward. Act
your age. Be a man. Yes, I meant for this post to be insulting and
yes, I am using my real name and e-mail address. Are you insulted?
Does the shoe fit? Could this be because you are a coward? YES.
Eric

So the actions of the Left and Far Left are suddenly an eye opener for
you??

Welcome to the real world.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Ranting about trolls is like ****ing in the wind: it deffinitely will
not accomplish what you want. The mess just comes back in your face.
Definitely not worth the time, and trouble.

I haven't used Forte Agent in almost a decade - so I have no idea where
it's filtering ability currently stands. I can tell you that I don't
have your problem with the newsreader I use. It's 40tude Dialog: an
obsolete newsreader if there ever was one- but it has filtering
capabilities that far exceed anything else I've ever used. I keep
waiting for MS to do something that will break it - but until they do,
or I abandon usenet completely, I'll continue to use it for text based
newsgroups.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 22:32:13 -0400, Bill wrote:

[...]

40tude Dialog is a pretty good news reader and indeed..it has VERY
good filtering

http://dialog.datalist.org/downloads/download.html

PJ O'Rourke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

I think these guys you write about are not in "their" basement - they're
in their mother's basement. Any time mom asks for them for help, or to
do something: they don't budge. Yet they'll ask mom for $20 to buy
beer, eat her food, etc., without batting an eye.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:45:04 -0400, Bill wrote:

[...]

Im curious...using a Nym, but freely not only providing ones legal
name and address...means they live in a basement on handouts?

Really????

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Im curious...using a Nym, but freely not only providing ones legal
name and address...means they live in a basement on handouts?

Really????

Gunner

Well, not everyone who uses a screen name qualifies in that respect.
There are some here who use their real names AND one or more differently-
nym'd accounts, and live in Mommy's house in the basement -- or a closet.

You can't tell by a pseudonym -- you can tell by their spew.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 14:13:49 -0500, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Well, not everyone who uses a screen name qualifies in that respect.
There are some here who use their real names AND one or more differently-
nym'd accounts, and live in Mommy's house in the basement -- or a closet.

You can't tell by a pseudonym -- you can tell by their spew.

Lloyd

That's exactly what I meant Lioyd!!! Thanks.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 10:05:10 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Well, I see how I made you think that. Sorry.
I have no issue with your screen name - or with the views you post.

--
Email address is a Spam trap.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Im curious...using a Nym, but freely not only providing ones legal
name and address...means they live in a basement on handouts?

Really????

Gunner

Well, not everyone who uses a screen name qualifies in that respect.
There are some here who use their real names AND one or more differently-
nym'd accounts, and live in Mommy's house in the basement -- or a closet.

You can't tell by a pseudonym -- you can tell by their spew.

Lloyd

Glad you qualified that.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 16:29:24 -0400, Bill wrote:

[...]

While I underestand I can be a burr under some peoples saddles....Im
generally a nice lovable harmless fuzzball.

(Grin)

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 1:49:10 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Mark Wieber is a well known liar. Anyone not aware of this should do a search for:

Mark R. Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner) Cliff Notes Version 8