Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Remington 9 mm recall

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:50:44 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

And our exports should comply with all their regulations, such as

veils for women.

Are we exporting anything ? Maybe money, arms, hot air and BS. Most of that
we are giving away because we can not sell anything we export.

Yeah, we export stuff. Even though the stuff is expensive. In my shop,
for example, I have made expensive parts for water jet machines that
went to China, and expensive parts for oil drilling rigs that went to
China and Dubai. And my shop is tiny. Lots of bigger shops around here
are making parts and machines for export. Like Flow Industries water
jet machines. And Boeing airplanes.
Eric