Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default grounding lightbulbs, fuses and other parts

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:04:56 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
On 7/27/2014 6:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 3:51:36 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:

amdx wrote:

Why would I care about your qualifications?

I just wanted to correct your thinking.

You can't correct what doesn't exist.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Brilliant man, Michael Terrell is. Just brilliant. Everyday I'm in awe and like he says:

"You can't correct what doesn't exist."

Terrell's new plan is to pretend he doesn't have badly leaking roofs on the several stand alone buildings that exist on his property. Terrell has said he doesn't have the money to fix them. Since they no longer exist in his warped mind, Terrell no longer has a leaking roof problem.

jon, I've just met you here, and want to know why you have this

overbearing need to make personal attacks on so many people.

Have you ever thought about it?

If you don't mind, amdx. Jon DOES technically suggests many, many ways that these people can actually help their careers and contacts.

Someone new to this group (as you seem to claim) may not see that, and that's understandable.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You are not supposed to stand on the top.

Yes, I mentioned that but it is only one more screw...

He died, for just one screw...

With diseases as they are, that seems to happen.
Mikek

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:49:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I accidentally got my right pinky zapped on an 800v lead and ground
when troubleshooting a monitor during electronics training at Coleman
College. Those pinkies are much safer dangling during High Tea, eh?
Instead of a hole, I got a line of internal scar tissue which bothered
me for the better part of a decade.

OK, so you were 'Hot & Bothered' ONCE in your life! ;-)

Something like that.

--
Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right
to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to