Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS-250 amp AC/DC Squarewave 1ph TIG welder

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:03:10 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
I posted this on Craigslist as well. (Anyone here gets a better deal).

250 Amp TIG/Stick welder - $2200 OBO (Taft, California, near

Bakersfield)

250 Amp Tig/Stick welder complete and ready to use

Airco 250 AC/DC Heliwelder V "Squarewave"

Complete with good Binzel chiller, near new Tig WP-20 (250 amp) liquid

cooled torch 15+ feet of newish hoses, on a wheeled card with bottle

storage.(will hold two bottles)

Includes Stick electrode holder (so you can stick weld), ground clamp,

Argon regulator and Ill toss in some electrodes, holders and some

extra cups.

Works great as a steel or aluminum welder and has the square wave

option with controls to modify the arc for different weldments. Will

weld as low as 5 amps and does a nice job on sheet metals or up to 1"

Not a fancy machine, (transformer based) Ive got welders with programs

etc etc..but it does a very nice job as a general basic tig/stick

machine. And of course..it was made by ESAB and badged as an Airco.

220/440 volt SINGLE phase, so you can run it in your garage.

Cart has a tabletop suitable for Tig welding, storage drawers of

electrode/cups etc etc (Im sure I can find some storage and include

it)

Its in good operating condition, and good cosmetic condition (but

dusty..shrug)

Call me, come on over and Ill put a bottle on it and you can check it

out.

Ive got several Tig machines and while I love this machine. I need the

space and the cash for other projects.

I work in So. Cal, but am generally home Sat-Monday.

It weighs about 600 lbs, but I do have a forklift to load in your

pickup or on your trailer.

Gunner

--

"

I was once told by a �gun safety� advocate back in the Nineties

that he favored total civilian firearms confiscation.

Only the military and police should have weapons he averred and what did I think about that?

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he

cut me off with an abrupt, �Give me the short answer.�

I thought for a moment and said, �If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.�"

Does it come with a floating meth lab/sailboat?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

250 Amp Tig/Stick welder complete and ready to use

Does it come with a floating meth lab/sailboat?

Probably not, but I'd bet the combination would make a very productive lake
fishing outfit, given the proper electrodes.