Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Qietly Oilen Mah Guns, Preparin Fer The Great Cull

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:33:14 +0000 (UTC), F Brown

From: F Brown
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.met alworking
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:33:14 +0000 (UTC)

Nobody can shoot me cause I have mah gun. All I need is a bag to
**** in and depends, and ahm ready fer action.

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: F Brown
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.met alworking
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:33:14 +0000 (UTC)

Nobody can shoot me cause I have mah gun. All I need is a bag to
**** in and depends, and ahm ready fer action.

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

gummer is *hilarious* when he posts the message headers. It's extra
hilarious in that there is nothing in the headers that would allow
gummer and his band of Great Cullers to undertake any harmful action
against "F Brown" (Brown, of course, is as much of a squirrelly little
****flaps as gummer.)

gummer is an impotent little fly speck.

--

People who have been in the military
did not do military "duty" or
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No 'cull'; no 'list'; no 'those who keep the list' wrote:
gummer is an impotent little fly speck.

As , in the grand scheme of things , are we all . Ain't it great to be
less than
a flyspeck on the wall of history ?
--
Snag