Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Actual unemployment is 37.2%, 'misery index' worst in 40 years.

rbowman wrote:

Winston_Smith wrote:

You got that right, Jack. I'm busier now than I ever was earning the
damned paycheck. I retired only to find an endless list of things that
I promised to get to in my old age waiting for me in the recesses of
the house. I'm making nice progress on everything except capture a
backup copy of the internet.

I started in hardware, and did a lot of embedded programming before I wound
up where I am. I sort of miss screwing around with microprocessors and have
a Netduino and Arduino waiting for me to find spare time. Then there is the
big pile of Circuit Cellar magazines I've got to work my way through. Then
there are the motorcycles and bicycles that deserve to get more use, the ham
projects, my archery skills that need honing, arrows that need to be built,
brass that needs to be reloaded....

That does it. I'm pulling the plug tomorrow and watching my boss have a
panic attack.

215 back issues you can download for free:
https://archive.org/details/circuitcellarmagazine