Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Pulley - P28-8M-30 "QT" for 1-1/4 Shaft

Free "QT" style pulley. P28-8M-30. Comes with insert for 1-1/4" shaft
mount.

Shipping free to the lower 48. Actual shipping to anyone else.

Brand new. Simply can't use it as I thought I could and it'll never
go to use here otherwise.

E-mail me at if you would like it. First
come, first served.

I will check here eventually for replies, but will only honor e-mail
requests for the item.

--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244