Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Prosperity and poverty.

I'm not an economics person but I heard a speaker speaking about countries
that are always poor and those that prosper, and the differences, what makes
the difference...

I didn't mark it OT because the ideas are things we can do in our home shop
to help our own financial situation. And if we make more money, we can buy
more equipment and/or upgrade our metalworking capabilities.

The one from Dec 30th with Wayne Grudem

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?c=RADIO

RogerN

prosperity ? web3vector Home Repair 0 June 13th 12 04:24 AM
I'm Voting For Gordon - We need want Prosperity Doctor Drivel[_2_] UK diy 397 May 12th 10 12:20 AM
I'm Voting For Gordon - We need want Prosperity Steve Firth UK diy 1 April 26th 10 10:59 PM
OT - The Republican Prosperity Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 54 March 24th 08 06:39 PM
Poverty in the US Wes[_2_] Metalworking 4 March 1st 08 04:19 AM