DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New year's resolution? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/365824-new-years-resolution.html)

Pete S December 29th 13 06:06 PM

New year's resolution?

How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take it
elswhere?

jon_banquer[_2_] December 29th 13 06:16 PM

New year's resolution?

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:06:17 AM UTC-8, Pete S wrote:
How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take it

elswhere?

How about you getting a clue and realizing that's never going to happen and why it's never going to happen. When you do make sure you thank Mark Wieber and his clique of idiots for destroying this newsgroup.

Jon Banquer December 29th 13 06:31 PM

New year's resolution?

In article , spaco@baldwin-
telecom.net says...

How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take it
elswhere?

How about you realize that this isn't going to happen and figure out
what really caused this newsgroup to be destroyed. When you finally make
the effort to understand what happened, make sure you thank Mark Wieber
and his clique of clueless idiots.

In the meantime, suggest you start discussing topics that advanced,
modern, home machine shops would be interested in. I do it all the time.

Snag[_4_] December 29th 13 08:40 PM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banqueer wrote:
In article ,
spaco@baldwin- telecom.net says...

How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take
it elswhere?

How about you realize that this isn't going to happen and figure out
what really caused this newsgroup to be destroyed. When you finally
make the effort to understand what happened, make sure you thank Mark
Wieber and his clique of clueless idiots.

In the meantime, suggest you start discussing topics that advanced,
modern, home machine shops would be interested in. I do it all the
time.

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Earlier today I fabricated a small aluminum spacer to give me just a
little more adjustment on my chainsaw bar needs a new chain and sprocket ,
but the saw was free so .... Then I used a hammer and wedge both metal to
split the wood I cut with that chainsaw . Yesterday I used the angle grinder
to clean up the mushroomed head of that wedge . In a little while I'm going
out to the shop and make a small rake of metal to clean the ashes out of
the grate in my wood burning stove . I'll be using a welder MIG or TIG ,
haven't decided , bolt cutter , bandsaw , and grinders .
That enough metalworking for ya ? Of course it won't be "advanced" or
"modern" , just good old low-tech hand work ... unless I use the TIG , it's
a modern inverter based machine .
--
Snag

---

Jon Banquer December 29th 13 09:00 PM

New year's resolution?

In article , says...

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post. You're nothing but a worthless, lying,
little weasel. You can't post anything that's advanced or modern because
you're clique idiot with no clues. Now get back on your knees and do
what you do best, bitch.

Doug Miller[_4_] December 29th 13 09:06 PM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the killfiles. You're in mine, too,
under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

Doug Miller[_4_] December 29th 13 09:09 PM

New year's resolution?

"Snag" wrote in :

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be done with it.

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 29th 13 09:11 PM

New year's resolution?

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:40:10 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Ask Jonboi about various practical welding methods. It will be
interesting to watch what comes out of his computer.

(Grin)

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

jim December 29th 13 09:14 PM

New year's resolution?

Snag wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
In article ,
spaco@baldwin- telecom.net says...

How about you off-topic folks making a new year's resolution to take
it elswhere?

How about you realize that this isn't going to happen and figure out
what really caused this newsgroup to be destroyed. When you finally
make the effort to understand what happened, make sure you thank Mark
Wieber and his clique of clueless idiots.

In the meantime, suggest you start discussing topics that advanced,
modern, home machine shops would be interested in. I do it all the
time.

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Earlier today I fabricated a small aluminum spacer to give me just a
little more adjustment on my chainsaw bar needs a new chain and sprocket ,
but the saw was free so

Be aware that on many saws if you extend beyond the normal
range the oiler won't line up with the oil hole in the bar.
Then you'll need a new bar, too.

---

Jon Banquer December 29th 13 09:23 PM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

"Snag" wrote in :

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be done with it.

Worthless losers like Doug Miller and Mark Wieber frequently read my
posts and respond because they just can't help it. The fact is that what
I have to say about CNC machining and CADCAM is often far too helpful
for these ****bags to ignore and they know it. I completely own both of
them.

Jon Banquer December 29th 13 09:42 PM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Instead of asking others why don't you ask me yourself, Wieber?

Let me answer the above question for you with the kind of honest answer
you are totally incapable of giving:

You won't ask me because you're scared to death of me... for damn good
reason. The reason is I know how much you lie and that your both a fake
and a phony.

Hope this helped.

Snag[_4_] December 29th 13 10:18 PM

New year's resolution?

Doug Miller wrote:
Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the
killfiles. You're in mine, too, under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

DING DING DING Ladies and gentlemen , we have a winner !! I figgered he
musta shifted , cuz I haven't seen any of his drivel in several weeks .
--
Snag
oh , and ploink

---

Snag[_4_] December 29th 13 10:20 PM

New year's resolution?

Doug Miller wrote:
"Snag" wrote in
:

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be
done with it.

Can't I play with it for a little while before I kill it ? Please ?
--
Snag

---

Snag[_4_] December 29th 13 10:22 PM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Snag" wrote in
:

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be
done with it.

Worthless losers like Doug Miller and Mark Wieber frequently read my
posts and respond because they just can't help it. The fact is that
what I have to say about CNC machining and CADCAM is often far too
helpful for these ****bags to ignore and they know it. I completely
own both of them.

Before I killfile your new nym , answer me just one question . Just WHERE
have you been posting this alleged information ? Because I sure as hell
haven't seen any here !
--
Snag

---

Snag[_4_] December 29th 13 10:29 PM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

SO TELL US ABOUT VARIOUS PRACTICAL WELDING METHODS !! Because as I read
it , you just dodged the question Gunner asked . Once again . I'm still
waiting to hear anything of practical value that relates to metalworking
from you ...
Here's a question from me , Mr I-know-everything-about-CNC : What is the
recommended torque value for a stepper motor for an RF45 benchtop mill??
Maybe Gunner can answer that one because I doubt you can .
--
Snag

---

Doug Miller[_4_] December 29th 13 10:50 PM

New year's resolution?

"Snag" wrote in :

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Snag" wrote in
:

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be
done with it.

Worthless losers like Doug Miller and Mark Wieber frequently read my
posts and respond because they just can't help it. The fact is that
what I have to say about CNC machining and CADCAM is often far too
helpful for these ****bags to ignore and they know it. I completely
own both of them.

Wow, what a laugh. I never even *see* any of Jonnie Bonkers' posts until (a) he nym-shifts
*again*, or (b) someone quotes him as you just did. And I don't believe that I've *ever*
responded to a post by Jonnie Bonkers except to mock it -- or him.

And JFTR, I don't use either CNC machining or CADCAM, so whatever Jonnie Bonkers
might have to say about either of those subjects is of no use at all to me.

Before I killfile your new nym , answer me just one question . Just WHERE
have you been posting this alleged information ? Because I sure as hell
haven't seen any here !

I haven't either -- of course, I've had Jonnie Bonkers kf'ed for years.

Jim Wilkins[_2_] December 29th 13 11:35 PM

New year's resolution?

"Snag" wrote in message

...In a little while I'm going out to the shop and make a small rake
of metal to clean the ashes out of the grate in my wood burning
stove . I'll be using a welder MIG or TIG , haven't decided , bolt
cutter , bandsaw , and grinders .
That enough metalworking for ya ? Of course it won't be "advanced"
or "modern" , just good old low-tech hand work ... unless I use the
TIG , it's a modern inverter based machine .
--
Snag

3/16" x 3' copper-clad steel rod for TIG or gas welding is great for
making tools like the rake. It's stiff enough to be the handle and
easy enough to bend with a hammer to make the fork tines. I cut it
with a chisel milled down to fit the anvil's hardy hole.

Jon Banquer December 29th 13 11:51 PM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the killfiles. You're in mine, too,
under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

Wrong again, moron. Keep trying and see if you can finally guess your
way to right.

The bottom line is you will keep reading all my posts because you can't
control yourself.

Jon Banquer December 29th 13 11:59 PM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

"Snag" wrote in :

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Snag" wrote in
:

[...]

Doug Miller is too stupid to learn CNC machining or CADCAM. Nice to see
he finally admitted as much.

PrecisionmachinisT December 30th 13 12:19 AM

New year's resolution?

"Jon Banquer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

,
haven't decided , bolt cutter , bandsaw , and grinders .
That enough metalworking for ya ? Of course it won't be "advanced" or
"modern" , just good old low-tech hand work ... unless I use the TIG ,
it's
a modern inverter based machine .
--
Snag

Ask Jonboi about various practical welding methods. It will be
interesting to watch what comes out of his computer.

(Grin)

Instead of asking others why don't you ask me yourself, Wieber?

http://tinyurl.com/mpevz7v

"
Finishing all three sides, and the
piece of channel to support it, I ground them down, checking my welds,
beautiful, just ****ing beautiful. I then proceeded to lay in
georgious fillet welds. Things of beauty..sigh..I was so
proud..maybe Im actually getting the hang of this!!

I put everything away, gave my dog a hug, made a sandwich, and headed
for LA.

Between Taft and Maricopa, I hear this sorta Screeech noise and
glancing in the passenger mirror..I cant see the new spare..but
behind me..is this sorta roundish black spot on the pavement..that
gets bigger and bigger and bigger and from the top of my mirror, I see
my spare tire hit smack dab in the middle of the ever growing shadow
and bounce back upwards out of sight.

"

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 12:25 AM

New year's resolution?

In article , says...

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Snag" wrote in
:

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be
done with it.

Worthless losers like Doug Miller and Mark Wieber frequently read my
posts and respond because they just can't help it. The fact is that
what I have to say about CNC machining and CADCAM is often far too
helpful for these ****bags to ignore and they know it. I completely
own both of them.

Before I killfile your new nym , answer me just one question . Just WHERE
have you been posting this alleged information ? Because I sure as hell
haven't seen any here !

Killfiles are most often used by wimps who can't deal with objective
criticism. Both you and Doug Miller are pussies.

You seem to think I actually give a **** if you killfile me. I don't. If
anything, I would prefer that you do killfile me because you're not
worth my time. I've asked you to killfile me before and you always come
up with some lame excuse for not doing it or why I suddenly pop out of
your killfile. First it was you had a new computer. Now it's because I'm
not using Google groups to post. No matter what it is you and Doug
Miller always have some bull**** excuse on why you respond to me so
often. It's beyond obvious that metal midgets like you and Doug Miller
can't get your **** together. I'm thinking you're both related because
both of you seem to suffer the same problem... terminal stupidity.

That you can't find recent threads I've started on topics like the FADAC
CNC machining center or on solid modeling for the home shop machinist
comes as no surprise to me. The reason you can't find these recent
threads is you're a brain dead idiot with no ****ing clues whatsoever.

I hope this ends your moronic questions that you could easily answer
yourself you lazy mother****er.

Daring Dufas: A hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare! December 30th 13 12:27 AM

New year's resolution?

I am going to try to not to treat TeaBillies and Republicans like ****.

But those ****ing assholes deserve it and I doubt I can hold my promise because Trig's muther is still a ****ing retard.

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 12:47 AM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Pretty much what can be expected from an idiot like Mark Wieber. I
wouldn't trust Mark Wieber's welds even if I had them x-rayed.

I'm thinking Wieber should put this story on his LinkedIn profile. That
would be the LinkedIn profile Mark Wieber conveniently forgot he had
till I posted a link to it that showed Mark Wieber was lying again.

That would be the same LinkedIn profile where Mark Wieber claimed to be
an engineer.

The funny thing is Mark Wieber's story in the link you posted is
actually better advertising than the complete bull**** he has on his
LinkedIn profile now. Wieber's LinkedIn profile is so bad that the only
people that would hire him for anything would be Tom Gardner, Larry
Jackass, this fool, Snag or the rest of Wieber's worthless clique of
idiots.

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 12:54 AM

New year's resolution?

In article , says...

Doug Miller wrote:
"Snag" wrote in
:

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be
done with it.

Can't I play with it for a little while before I kill it ? Please ?

The only thing you manage to play with successfuly is yourself.

Michael A. Terrell December 30th 13 01:38 AM

New year's resolution?

Snag wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

I needed a tool to straighten some damaged BNC connectors. I dug out
some spare air fittings from HF and put this together:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materre...7636596594884/

Simply pus it into the warped opening and gently roll it around to
straighten the connector's wall. Don't over do it, or you'll create a
sharp lip in the brass.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Michael A. Terrell December 30th 13 01:52 AM

New year's resolution?

Snag wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
"Snag" wrote in
:

I don't think beating your own drum counts , Jonnyboy .

Just put Johnnie Bonkers' *new* nym in your killfile, too, and be
done with it.

Can't I play with it for a little while before I kill it ? Please ?

Only if you bury it with the other toxic waste, when you're done.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Snag[_4_] December 30th 13 02:26 AM

New year's resolution?

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message

...In a little while I'm going out to the shop and make a small rake
of metal to clean the ashes out of the grate in my wood burning
stove . I'll be using a welder MIG or TIG , haven't decided , bolt
cutter , bandsaw , and grinders .
That enough metalworking for ya ? Of course it won't be "advanced"
or "modern" , just good old low-tech hand work ... unless I use the
TIG , it's a modern inverter based machine .
--
Snag

3/16" x 3' copper-clad steel rod for TIG or gas welding is great for
making tools like the rake. It's stiff enough to be the handle and
easy enough to bend with a hammer to make the fork tines. I cut it
with a chisel milled down to fit the anvil's hardy hole.

Biggest TIG rod I have on hand is 1/8" , but I've got some 1/4" mild steel
rod stock . I think I'll heat the tips red hot and then flatten them for
about an inch or so , then curve them , weld them together , and adjust the
spacing before I weld on the handle .
--
Snag
I wish I

---

Snag[_4_] December 30th 13 02:29 AM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Oh my God , I've ALWAYS wanted to belong to a clique ! I can now go to myv
grave happy in ythe knowledge that I'm
cliquey
It must really suck to be you .
--
Snag

---

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 30th 13 02:44 AM

New year's resolution?

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:06:12 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the killfiles. You're in mine, too,
under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

Same here.

Larry Jaques[_4_] December 30th 13 02:58 AM

New year's resolution?

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:38:39 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Snag wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Cool new electro-pneumatic tool, Mikey.

P.S: You can use an ice pick to perforate and drain the pus.

--
Cats regard people as warmblooded furniture.
-- Jacquelyn Mitchard

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 03:08 AM

New year's resolution?

In article , says...

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

You constantly claim that I'm in your kill file, that I'm about to be in
your killfile, that I was in your killfile, or some other total
bull****. The reality is you prove over and over that you're completely
incapable of not responding to what I post. There is a term for this
condition you have. It's called being owned.

I own you and you're my bitch.

Now get back on your knees and keep blowing Mark Wieber because we both
know that's the only thing you're really good at.

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 03:12 AM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:06:12 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the killfiles. You're in mine, too,
under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

Same here.

You're full of ****, Wieber.

You can't even get simple, basic, welding right.

How soon before the next animal dies in your care?

How many dogs have you murdered so far?

John B.[_3_] December 30th 13 03:47 AM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Just a thought. Is sitting at a computer really "metal working" or is
"metal working" getting your hands dirty and actually doing it?

I suspect the later. The bloke that wrote the software that controls
the Mars explorer thingy doesn't claim to be a space explorer.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Gunner Asch[_6_] December 30th 13 04:39 AM

New year's resolution?

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:29:28 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Whats Jonboi babbling about now?

Oh my God , I've ALWAYS wanted to belong to a clique ! I can now go to myv
grave happy in ythe knowledge that I'm
cliquey
It must really suck to be you .

It must suck for him to be living in Section 8 housing and eating SNAP
provided food, and staying sober enough to post on Usenet.

Killfile the poor ******* and give him no outlets for his
frustrations..so he ultimately slices his own wrists and ends his
buffoonery once and for all. He might even get a half hearted eulegey
in some of the trades.

Gunner

Kennedy December 30th 13 04:58 AM

New year's resolution?

On 30/12/2013 6:18 AM, Snag wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the
killfiles. You're in mine, too, under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

DING DING DING Ladies and gentlemen , we have a winner !! I figgered he
musta shifted , cuz I haven't seen any of his drivel in several weeks .

JB's a desperate little turd - kill filed.... again!

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 05:53 AM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

On 30/12/2013 6:18 AM, Snag wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Jon Banquer wrote in
:

You swore up and down I was in your kill file but the reality is that
you read everything I post.

The reality, Jonnie Bonkers, is that you nym-shifted to evade the
killfiles. You're in mine, too, under your old nym.

And now you're there under the new one, too.

DING DING DING Ladies and gentlemen , we have a winner !! I figgered he
musta shifted , cuz I haven't seen any of his drivel in several weeks .

JB's a desperate little turd - kill filed.... again!

Only pussies like you need to brag about who they have to killfile.

The fact is you can't handle the metalworking and CADCAM content I post.

Now **** off and die, asshole... again!

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 06:23 AM

New year's resolution?

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:29:28 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Jon Banquer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

It must really suck for Mark Wieber that more and more people have
started to realize how much of a liar he really is.

Mark Wieber lives in a **** hole manufactured home in an area filled
with crack heads.

Wieber is so poor that he has had to take in many roommates just to
survive.

Wieber constantly whines about how he has always being ripped off and
been taken advantage of. Does anyone still believe Wieber after years of
his lame woe is me stories? Wieber is such a worhtless loser that he
keeps making the same kind of mistakes over and over.

Mark Weiber has never held a job in a machining job shop and he isn't a
machinist.

Mark Wieber has a mountain of unpaid debts and has major medical bills
because he could not afford heath insurance at the time of his stroke.
The stroke badly damaged what little he had for a brain. Wieber hasn't
been the same since. The only reason Wieber is alive is because of
welfare. That would be the same welfare that Wieber says he hates.

Wieber has made phony death threat after phony death threat even going
as far as claiming that he caused Cliff Huprich's death. Nothing could
be further from the truth. Wieber is far to weak and powerless to harm
anyone other than his own dogs.

I live in the San Diego area. There aren't a lot of poor people who live
in San Diego because it's so expensive to live here. Mark Wieber
couldn't even afford the gas to drive here he's so destitute.

Perhaps someone should suggest to Mark Wieber that he shut the **** up
before he makes even more of a complete fool out of himself.

I wonder if that's even possible at this point?

Snag[_4_] December 30th 13 12:46 PM

New year's resolution?

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 20:29:28 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Whats Jonboi babbling about now?

Oh my God , I've ALWAYS wanted to belong to a clique ! I can now go
to my grave happy in the knowledge that I'm
cliquey
It must really suck to be you .

It must suck for him to be living in Section 8 housing and eating SNAP
provided food, and staying sober enough to post on Usenet.

Killfile the poor ******* and give him no outlets for his
frustrations..so he ultimately slices his own wrists and ends his
buffoonery once and for all. He might even get a half hearted eulegey
in some of the trades.

Gunner

Oh I already have his new nym killed . I just wanted to watch him dance
around a couple of real metalworking questions without answering them . And
he was true to form , he danced around and turned them into personal attacks
just like always . You can tell how frustrated he is by the amount of
cussin' there is in his posts .
--
Snag

---

Snag[_4_] December 30th 13 12:49 PM

New year's resolution?

Jon Banqueer wrote:
[...]

Ouch , that's gonna leave a mark ...
--
Snag

---

Jon Banquer December 30th 13 03:18 PM

New year's resolution?

In article , says...

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

I've smacked you down hard by posting facts that clearly show you're a
complete idiot.

At this point you're so beat up that all you can manage to do is stumble
around and **** all over yourself.

You have never been hit so hard with facts in your entire life. The best
you can now manage to do is crawl on your knees over to Mark Wieber and
beg your hero for praise.

Game over, asshole. You got your ass handed to you like you have never
had it handed to you before.