Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Linkedlin

I just dug out my password and other data and logged into my Linkedlin
account for the first time in years.

I see the confusion as Im listed as Sr Engineer and Engineer on two
jobs. Those were indeed the positions I applied for and filled, way
back when. One may notice I was employed at one place for 17 yrs and
my company supplied business cards and ID indicated Engineer.

So to spare anyone confusion..Ive changed the titles.

At no time has any of my employers nor myself claimed that I was a PE
and as such..it was simply a title of convience because of the duties
I was required to handle

I dont recall ever filling out those entries..but based on the writing
style..it was me who did it. Probably because there was no other
discription that fit my job titles.

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/12/2013 7:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

I'm so glad you clarified that for us all.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 03:31:49 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I just dug out my password and other data and logged into my Linkedlin
account for the first time in years.

I see the confusion as Im listed as Sr Engineer and Engineer on two
jobs. Those were indeed the positions I applied for and filled, way
back when. One may notice I was employed at one place for 17 yrs and
my company supplied business cards and ID indicated Engineer.

So to spare anyone confusion..Ive changed the titles.

At no time has any of my employers nor myself claimed that I was a PE
and as such..it was simply a title of convience because of the duties
I was required to handle

I dont recall ever filling out those entries..but based on the writing
style..it was me who did it. Probably because there was no other
discription that fit my job titles.

Hey, the name Coyote Engineering should be warning enough that you're
not a PE, right, Wile E? wink

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 03 Dec 2013 03:31:49 -0800

So to spare anyone confusion..Ive changed the titles.

At no time has any of my employers nor myself claimed that I was a PE
and as such..it was simply a title of convience because of the duties
I was required to handle

Chit, I know a PE who doesn't use the title.

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Wile E is listed as CEO.

(Grin)

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

And V.P. of Anvil drop testing? ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

None other than Gunner himself. What do you think caused the stroke?

--
Just as a picture is drawn by an artist, surroundings
are created by the activities of the mind.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Hey, the name Coyote Engineering should be warning enough that
you're not a PE, right, Wile E? wink

And V.P. of Anvil drop testing? ;-)

None other than Gunner himself. What do you think caused the stroke?

His anti-anvil umbrella failed.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

A life time of fast food and poor sleeping habits is what caused the
heart issue. The surgeon ****ed up one of the closing bits which
leaked a clot right into my brain.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I thought it was a much more dashing notion that the anvils had done
it. shrug

--
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nah..the last time that "anvil" concept came into play was a young
asian male with the butt end of a AK-47. Fortunately he didnt get a
really good swing in and only tore off part of my ear.