Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LISTED!!!! Capitalism

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:30:22 -0800, Aratzio
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:22:19 -0800, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Gunner Asch Pleasantly Postulated::

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:04:42 -0800, Aratzio
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 11:35:17 -0800, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Gunner Asch Pleasantly Postulated::

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:47:02 -0800, Aratzio
wrote:

Decade? Odd..I thought a "decade" was 10 yrs. Ive only been on this
for a bit over 3.

And yet it was 2003 when I was bitchslapping you and that moron Stider
when you wanted to invade Iraq after Iran.

So you admit to lying again.

Thanks

Typical Gummer, when caught in such an obvious lie, or just senility
kicking in, he plays stupid, and wins the first prize for stupid!

Probably has decades of awards for all forms of Stupid. Gummer may be
the world chanmpion at playing Stupid.

How do we know his level of Stupid, well, funny you should ask, the
answer lies in what he snipped:

:Here is a really quick googledive for a post from 2007.
:https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...nc/_AVodGy86JA[1-25-false]
:
:Amazing how stupid you are Gummer.

See, Gummer, I called it then and you proved me right.

:
:Unless, of course, there are two morons with the same nym and same
osting style posting in the same newsgroups and are always 100%
:wrong.

You do note that the fact he is 100% wrong, 100% of the time is
completely ignored by Gummer.

Thanks again for proving you are incapable of responding to being
proven the buffoon!!

Poor pathetic Gummer.

Amazing that someone so stultifyingly stupid could actually fall so
far down the left side of the Bell Curve

He actually thinks snipping it makes it all go away.

twirls

Make what go away? Leftwingers? Snipping doesnt work..but sniping
does a very good job of it.

Speaking of "making it go away"..redirecting posts to alt.stupidity,
your home grouip....doesnt work either

Gunner

--
Liberals want everyone to think like them.
Conservatives want everyone to think.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Poor pathetic Gummer.

Amazing that someone so stultifyingly stupid could actually fall so
far down the left side of the Bell Curve

He thinks it odd someone stupid would be on the left side of the bell
curve? All that proves is the fact that -his- scores landed there, in
the bottom 1%. sigh

He actually thinks snipping it makes it all go away.

twirls

Make what go away? Leftwingers? Snipping doesnt work..but sniping
does a very good job of it.

Doesn't that saying go "Sniping should be done and not heard."?

Speaking of "making it go away"..redirecting posts to alt.stupidity,
your home grouip....doesnt work either

Why you continue to respond to these guys is beyond me. You have much
more important things to do, like watching the grass grow, counting
the grains of sand in your desert, loading ammo, sitting on your
porch, and such.

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.

Capitalism eric h Metalworking 8 November 9th 13 06:59 PM
OT Capitalism’s Achilles Heel [email protected] Metalworking 1 May 1st 11 10:17 PM
PRAVDA: American capitalism gone with a whimper amdx Electronic Schematics 4 September 24th 09 07:24 PM
OT - Capitalism in Crisis -- It's hard to run a safe banking system when the central bank is recklessly easy Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 47 May 13th 09 12:53 AM
Is Welfare Part of Capitalism? [email protected] UK diy 1 March 4th 06 12:40 AM