Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Closure.....

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:09:39 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/27/2013 10:09 AM, Steve W. wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

I lost my Sandy dog, Thursday afternoon.

She was my go everywhere dog. At my side 24-7. Age, 5 yrs. She

learned to walk beside me without a leash on her own and would lay

next to the machine I was working on in clients shops with no bother.

A friend of mine had stopped out front of the house and we chatted for

a while and I looked down..Sandy was under the truck in the shade in

front of the rear wheels. So I told her to go back into the yard..and

she did. A few moments later..she was back and again I told her to go

back into the yard. 5 minutes later, we said our goodbyes and I turned

as he started to drive away and I heard a "YipeCrunch" and I spun

around to see Sandy laying in the street, her head misshapened and

gallons of blood running out of her mouth. I dropped to my knees

beside her..felt her heart beating at 200 miles an hour as it

desperately tried to get enough blood..and then it stopped. She was

dead instantly..with a 3' wide circle of

blood....heavy..thick...arterial blood pouring out of her mouth..then

it stopped..nothing left to bleed out. My roommate Ryan had been

pressure washing a vehicle..so I picked Sandy up..and carried her to

the yard and had him pressure wash the thick pool of blood off the

street. My buddy was standing there next to his truck.... in

shock...green as a blade of grass..gasping. I went to him and held

him..told him it wasnt his fault....she simply died as a result of not

following orders...and loving me too much.

It should be noted..that my buddy was in full uniform...he is the

local dog catcher..and had run over my Sandy's head and neck with the

2 ton Animal Control truck. Somewhat ironic eh?

I buried her under my bedroom window, facing my side of the bed, where

she has spent every night of her life..beside me as I sleep.

https://picasaweb.google.com/.../NewPupsAugust2013

Her legacy. We lost 4 of them to parvo just as they were ready to be

adopted out, fast and nasty. 3 went to good homes.

She has had 2 prior litters...so her legacy will continue. All of her

pups are greatly loved and are smart..smart dogs and companions to

their owners.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...66056925389154

I talked to her last night..and she will be waiting for me when its my

time to cross over. It will be many many years..but she was always

good about waiting for me. And now..she can wait where she wants.

Gunner

--

"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand

that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

*window licker on the short bus*"

Mark,

I know how you feel. It totally SUCKS to lose a loyal friend. Nothing

ever replaces that loss either. Take heart that the pain was brief. She

will be waiting at the bridge when you arrive.

Don't let the asses on here get to you. They are typical liberal trash

following the leaderships motto "Never let a tragedy go to waste"

Not just "libtard trash" but they are evil and prove it daily.

Trying to take the irresponsibility shown by Mark Wieber that have now resulted in the death of two of the dogs in his care and make it into a political issue is what's evil.