Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Yet Another Area Of Home Shop Machining That Wieber's Clique OfIdiots Have Zero Knowledge Of

Here is a piece of ****, worn out, 20 year old knee mill, using only a 2 axis Prototrak CNC retrofit, cutting parts held in what looks to be an old Bridgeport vise. Bridgeport vises are known for lifting the part, cracking easily and they can't hold a candle to a Kurt Angle Lock.

The part shown in this video is being cut in a way that Mark Wieber and his clique of worthless machining idiots never even imagined. That's because none of them can think on their own and all look to Wieber to do their thinking for them. Not one of these worthless mother****ers has ever roughed out material like this. Notice the depth of cut taken. That would be the entire flute length of the tool! This is what some of the new high speed milling toolpaths can do, even on an old piece of **** machines like the one's that Wieber has in his **** hole shop. Wieber and his clique of idiots (Larry Jackass, Tom Gardner, Snag, Oh Danny Boy, iggy, etc.) don't understand CADCAM or high speed machining. Not one of these worthless mother****ers have clue one on how this technology works or how to use it... which is why you will never see any of them talking about it.

Wieber cult follower, Larry Jackass is easily the dumbest mother****er I've even seen posting to a metalworking newsgroup with iggy being a close second:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk746geVLYw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 18, 2013 8:03:45 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

[...]

Jon:

Ok, I watched the above video. Neat stuff, and of course the machining time is way below what stepping down would give you. But the first thing that comes to mind is that in virtually all these scalloping/looping constant engagement angle toolpaths from Trichoidal to Truemill to Volumill to this Dynamic milling... it seems that 30-40% of the toolpath is cutting air. But don't get me wrong, even WITH cutting air it's leaps and bounds above simple pocketing toolpaths.
I think most all of us CNC puppies have done pockets with rudimentary toolpaths where we were perhaps overly aggressive in our depth of cut, length of cut, or feedrate and you could hear the tool BARKING in the corners all across the shop. But even the antique Gibbscam from almost 2 decades ago had machining markers you could set to slow the tool down in the corners. It was just a time consuming pain in the rump to DO IT. Prototype work is all about getting the Onezie/Twozie parts cranked out QUICK as possible. So you had to get it right the first time... no time for optimizing the program. But conversely, in programming for production machining you can take a slightly different mindset. If you have 600 parts to make and you can optimize the program to save ONE minute per part... well that would be 600 minutes (10 hours) saved. So it would pay big dividends to spend another hour or two optimizing the toolpath.
Anyway, I'm getting carried away from the original point I was going to make. Which was that if I were doing that particular part, I think I'd try making a slot just barely wider than the endmill (just wide enough for the chips to easily evacuate under coolant pressure), using the scalloping technique shown or Plunge Milling. THEN machine along the sides of that first relatively narrow slot with the tool staying constantly engaged in the work - to minimize the total air cutting time of machining the part. Time it both ways and see if the staying engaged technique saves some time.
Experiments-R-Us. LOL

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:14:26 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob
wrote:

[...]

Sad part is Jonboi bashing folks who dont claim to be machinists. .
On the other hand...Jonboi while not a machinest...just a pile of vile
lard, does claim to be a machinist. And its further obvious..that he
isnt one.

So he is stamping his widdle feet, spinning in a desperate circle and
howling his rage and buffoonery at everyone that sneers at his antics.

He has long been noted for that sort of misbehavior. Which is why he
most publicly got his ass handed to him at Westec..IE was punched out
and dropped like a bag of **** on the concourse.... and why virtually
every CAD/CAM supplier, vendor and seller simply curls their lips in
disgust when his name is mentioned in polite company.

Ive posted just a few..half dozen links to people who have worked with
him on one or more occasions...and universally its been disgust,
laughter at his buffoonery and utter contempt.

Its hardly anything new for him. You do note that he hasnt posted
into alt.machines.cnc for many years...those boys are pros..and they
too hold him in utter contempt. You should note that he doesnt post on
the pro CNC groups..and has to come here and try to **** with the
amatures and home hobby guys. No one else in the business will have
anything to do with him. And for good reason.

So simply kill file the swollen and bloated red rectum and be done
with him.

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:56:58 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

On the other hand...Jonboi while not a machinest...just a pile of vile

lard, does claim to be a machinist. And its further obvious..that he

isnt one.

More pathetic lies from Mark Wieber, who I've kicked to the curb for being not only a constant liar but a hack machinist at best.

Fact:

I've often directly named posted some of the machining job shops I've worked for in the last 20 years including Qualcomm's prototype machine shop (2 years) as well as several other machining job shops I've worked for.

most publicly got his ass handed to him at Westec..IE was punched out

and dropped like a bag of **** on the concourse....

Fact:

This simply never happened. Mark Wieber wishes that this was true but it's just another lie in Mark Wieber's long, long list of many lies. I was never "punched out at Westec".

every CAD/CAM supplier, vendor and seller simply curls their lips in

disgust when his name is mentioned in polite company.

Fact:

This yet another lie from Mark Wieber and this lie of Mark Wieber's is extremely easy to show as being false.There are now close to 900 members of my LinkedIn group CADCAM Technology Leaders. Anyone can examine the membership of my LinekdIn group and find that it's filled with employees and owners of CADCAM companies all over the world including the founder of SolidWorks.

Ive posted just a few..half dozen links to people who have worked with

him on one or more occasions...and universally its been disgust,

laughter at his buffoonery and utter contempt.

Fact:

Mark Wieber has never posted even one person I've worked with in a machining job shop and that's why he can't do so in this thread.

Fact:

Mark Wieber is a well documented liar and this is just another example of his many, many pathetic lies that attempt to cover up what a low life bottom feeding loser he is.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Wife-beater boy found somebody that hasn't killfiled him?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:31:57 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner lied:

Tom Gardner is having a problem finding an actual conviction to back up this wife beating lie he loves to tell over and over. Tom Gardner always hopes to find idiots that will believe him and in a world filled with idiots he's often successful.

Tom Gardner and the rest of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots will keep doing what they do best: Dropping to their knees so they can suck Wieber's cock till the cows come home.

How soon before Tom Gardner's Ohio Bush is insolvent? For sure Tom Gardner can't run the business he inherited from his parents... unless you consider running a business into the ground to be a skill:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wife-beater boy found somebody that hasn't killfiled him?

Tom:

I'm sort of an observer of human nature... that's why I don't killfile anyone. When replying, I try to respond to the productive machining "gems" that people post, and not get caught in any extraneous & antagonistic quicksand.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wife-beater boy found somebody that hasn't killfiled him?

Tom:

I'm sort of an observer of human nature... that's why I don't killfile anyone. When replying, I try to respond to the productive machining "gems" that people post, and not get caught in any extraneous & antagonistic quicksand.

You actually were able to find a "gem" in one of Jonboi's posts? Did
they break out the champagne at that point?

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;
*window licker on the short bus*"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wife-beater boy found somebody that hasn't killfiled him?

Tom:

I'm sort of an observer of human nature... that's why I don't killfile anyone. When replying, I try to respond to the productive machining "gems" that people post, and not get caught in any extraneous & antagonistic quicksand.

I congratulate you! And, there is much to learn from the various
experts and novices alike. You will see all sorts here, decide for
yourself who disgusts you, who knows nothing on topic and who has
nuggets of wisdom.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wife-beater boy found somebody that hasn't killfiled him?

Tom:

I'm sort of an observer of human nature... that's why I don't killfile anyone. When replying, I try to respond to the productive machining "gems" that people post, and not get caught in any extraneous & antagonistic quicksand.

--

BottleBob

http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Bob -
And I totally appreciate your response to the machining post. If the rest of the people here would start acting like adults instead of nursery school children... Well it would be nice if there was actual on-topic discussion. Your intra-post filtering of the content is masterful and I salute you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like a certain Mr Hedges I used to know. Canadian Cad Cam
Centers - ring any bells???
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No, but then I had a stroke and dont remember various names from the
past all that well. Shrug

Simply killfile Jonboi and that will frustrate him so badly that he
will ultimately slit his wrists or jump off a building and step out
in traffic. It will be doing a service for his ex, his family and
the industry in general.

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;
*window licker on the short bus*"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

snip

On Friday, October 18, 2013 8:03:45 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Here is a piece of ****, worn out, 20 year old knee mill, using only a 2
axis Prototrak CNC retrofit, cutting parts held in what looks to be an
old Bridgeport vise. Bridgeport vises are known for lifting the part,
cracking easily and they can't hold a candle to a Kurt Angle Lock.

snip

On the other hand, machinists, as opposed to a cnc
loaders/button pushers, are known for their ability to use
the machinery and tooling/fixturing available to produce
acceptible/functional parts, especially "one offs."

It is also well to remember that in many cases all that is
required is 2 or 2_1/2 axis machine for a huge number of
parts, and complexity beyond what is required adds nothing
other than expense.

In many cases a knee type machine is more than adequate,
particularly when operated with TLC by an attentive and
qualified operator, familiar with their machine and its
quirks. While everyone would like to have the newest sub
micron machining center with an ultra high speed spindle,
large magazine tool change, and probe/automatic tool
compensation, these are by no means necessary, and "close
enough" is indeed "close enough."

The basic requirements are still "on time, under budget, and
to the customer's satisfaction."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Some people here, say, converted a broken Bridgeport interact CNC
milling machine to EMC, a task far too comlpicated for "jon banquer".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:04:02 AM UTC-7, Ignoramus8008 wrote:
Some people here, say, converted a broken Bridgeport interact CNC

milling machine to EMC, a task far too comlpicated for "jon banquer".

Converting a broken down knee mill to EMC doesn't make one a CNC machinist no matter how hard a machining moron like iggy wishes it did.

Being a good machinist isn't about converting old, broken down machines. It's about making parts... lots and lots of different parts from different materials.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:45:12 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

snip

[...]

Truth indeed.

Did I mention how many clients I have that make good money with
manual, cam operated swiss screw machines that were built before WW2?

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;
*window licker on the short bus*"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"On the other hand, machinists, as opposed to a cnc loaders/button pushers"

No machining job shop that I've worked in in the last ten years has had any CNC loaders/button pushers. Suggest you ask Bottlebob how many CNC loaders/button pushers the machining job shop he worked in before he retired had.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:02:51 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
"On the other hand, machinists, as opposed to a cnc loaders/button pushers"

No machining job shop that I've worked in in the last ten years has had any CNC loaders/button pushers. Suggest you ask Bottlebob how many CNC loaders/button pushers the machining job shop he worked in before he retired had..

Jon & McDuffee:

Did we have CNC loaders/button pushers at Avion Tool? Well no, not specifically... and yes - sort of. Our CNC programmers setup, tooled, ran, and inspected their own parts.
BUUUUT on those RARE occasions where the job called for doing mini-production (I'm defining that as anything over 15 parts for this example), sometimes one of the manual machinists was drafted to temporarily become a parts loader/button pusher, while the programmer moved on to the next rush job in the queue.
A small job shop has to remain flexible to accommodate all sorts of weird jobs that come in. Not ALL our jobs were aerospace related. Now in a large corporation that are making their own products, I can see where they could afford to be more rigid in their division of labor.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:14:26 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:
[...]

With full flute length depth of cuts, you aren't losing very much time.

Also, on better HSS toolpaths, after the tool finishes its cut, you have the ability to set what's often referred to as a micro lift. This prevents the tool from dragging on the floor. The tool moves to rapid mode for the micro lift as it arcs back around to begin the cut again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:00:37 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:14:26 PM UTC-7, BottleBob wrote:

"it seems that 30-40% of the toolpath is cutting air."

With full flute length depth of cuts, you aren't losing very much time.

Also, on better HSS toolpaths, after the tool finishes its cut, you have the ability to set what's often referred to as a micro lift. This prevents the tool from dragging on the floor. The tool moves to rapid mode for the micro lift as it arcs back around to begin the cut again.

Jon:

Yes, with full length cuts and 1,500 IPM rapids... there probably is not much time to be gained. But I'll tell ya truthfull, the cutting air thing BOTHERS me on some basic intuitive level. LOL

And even at 1,500 IPM rapid rates, the full rate isn't achieved until some multiple number of inches have been traveled. If the return loop is only an inch or two long... the inertia of the milling table has to be overcome and then halfway to the start point of the next scallop the machine has to start slowing down all that built up inertia.
Anyway, I'd like to see it timed both ways to see if some miniscule time improvements are still in the equation. Irregardless of how air-cutting pains my machining sensibilities.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 18, 2013 8:03:45 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Here is a piece of ****, worn out, 20 year old knee mill, using only a 2 axis Prototrak CNC retrofit, cutting parts held in what looks to be an old Bridgeport vise. Bridgeport vises are known for lifting the part, cracking easily and they can't hold a candle to a Kurt Angle Lock.

The part shown in this video is being cut in a way that Mark Wieber and his clique of worthless machining idiots never even imagined. That's because none of them can think on their own and all look to Wieber to do their thinking for them. Not one of these worthless mother****ers has ever roughed out material like this. Notice the depth of cut taken. That would be the entire flute length of the tool! This is what some of the new high speed milling toolpaths can do, even on an old piece of **** machines like the one's that Wieber has in his **** hole shop. Wieber and his clique of idiots don't understand CADCAM or high speed machining. Not one of these worthless mother****ers have clue one on how this technology works or how to use it... which is why you will never see any of them talking about it.

Wieber cult follower, Larry Jackass is easily the dumbest mother****er I've even seen posting to a metalworking newsgroup with iggy being a close second:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk746geVLYw

As the days go by it will become even more obvious that Mark Weiber and his cult of idiots followers (Larry Jackass, Tom Gardner, Snag, Oh Danny Boy, iggy, etc.) have no knowledge of high speed machining, which has revolutionized machining at all levels.

None of Mark Wieber's cult of idiots has ever mentioned high speed machining in this newsgroup!

None of these idiots has ever discussed the modern CADCAM that is needed for high speed machining in this newsgroup!

Mark Wieber and his cult of idiots have no knowledge of modern CADCAM and no knowledge of modern home shop machining.

Mark Wieber isn't a machinist. Mark Wieber is a butcher/hack with no clues. Wieber has never held a job working in a machining job shop and when pressed about why this is the case, Wieber has claimed he doesn't like to run parts. If Mark Wieber doesn't like running parts he could have worked in a prototype machine shop like I have or in a mold shop or in... the list goes on and on.

The fact is that Mark Weiber is a lazy piece of **** who refuses to build his machining skill set and would rather sit on his ass posting to Usenet telling lie after lie to cover his extreme laziness and utter lack of desire to become a better machinist. Mark Wieber has no skills needed by modern machine shops like this one who I worked for.

http://www.pyramidprecision.com/equipment-list

This shop is only blocks up the road from Qualcomm's protoype machine shop. I worked there for about a year and a half before moving on to a better opportunity. The longest I've ever worked in one shop was 4 years and I'm very proud of that. If you stay in one shop for years and years you don't learn at anywhere close to the pace as you do when you have the balls to keep moving from shop to shop.

Mark Wieber has never had the balls to work at even one machining job shop during his pathetic life. That's because Mark Wieber knows in his heart he'd be fired sooner rather than later. Wieber couldn't cut it in a real machining job shop if his life depended on it and he knows it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 18, 2013 11:03:45 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

[...]

Thanks for posting something about metalworking. Always interesting to see actual metal working even if it involves machines outside of the usual home shop tools.
Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 21, 2013 7:40:00 AM UTC-7, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 10/21/2013 7:30 AM, wrote:

On Friday, October 18, 2013 11:03:45 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

The part shown in this video is being cut in a way that Mark Wieber and his clique of worthless machining idiots never even imagined. That's because none of them can think on their own and all look to Wieber to do their thinking for them. Not one of these worthless mother****ers has ever roughed out material like this.

I think I understand now why little jonny banqueer is among the

long-term unemployed.

Notice the depth of cut taken. That would be the entire flute length of the tool! This is what some of the new high speed milling toolpaths can do, even on an old piece of **** machines like the one's that Wieber has in his **** hole shop. Wieber and his clique of idiots (Larry Jackass, Tom Gardner, Snag, Oh Danny Boy, iggy, etc.) don't understand CADCAM or high speed machining. Not one of these worthless mother****ers have clue one on how this technology works or how to use it... which is why you will never see any of them talking about it.

Thanks for posting something about metalworking. Always interesting to see actual metal working even if it involves machines outside of the usual home shop tools.

Dan

Yet another Pimple sock puppet.

The Pimple has zero machining knowledge and hates those who do because he never will.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/21/2013 10:40 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I think I understand now why little jonny banqueer is among the
long-term unemployed.

It seems that if you have a criminal record for wife beating like JB,
you just don't get hired. I won't hire anybody with a criminal history
of violence, who would?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:09:26 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/21/2013 10:40 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I think I understand now why little jonny banqueer is among the

long-term unemployed.

It seems that if you have a criminal record for wife beating like JB,

you just don't get hired. I won't hire anybody with a criminal history

of violence, who would?

Where is the conviction for "wife beating" that I've asked you to produce, Gardner? You can't produce it because it doesn't exist. I've never been convicted of a felony in my entire life you lying, alcoholic **** bag.

As far as hiring me, I would never work for someone like you who inherited a business from your parents. You have run Ohio Brush into the ground because your an incompetent businessman with no clues.

Is Ohio Brush insolvent yet?

How soon before you have to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02541.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-22, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 10/21/2013 10:40 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I think I understand now why little jonny banqueer is among the
long-term unemployed.

It seems that if you have a criminal record for wife beating like JB,
you just don't get hired. I won't hire anybody with a criminal history
of violence, who would?

Wife beating would not be a disqualification to me personally. A lot
of times, an accusation of family violence is just another tool to get
leverage during a divorce. But, I would not hire Jon Banquer because
he is dumb and clearly unproductive.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-22, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 10/21/2013 10:40 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I think I understand now why little jonny banqueer is among the
long-term unemployed.

It seems that if you have a criminal record for wife beating like JB,
you just don't get hired. I won't hire anybody with a criminal history
of violence, who would?

Wife beating would not be a disqualification to me personally. A lot
of times, an accusation of family violence is just another tool to get
leverage during a divorce. But, I would not hire Jon Banquer because
he is dumb and clearly unproductive.

It seems he's infatuated with cadcam but nobody here cares. He has
issues that creep me out, thus he's in the bozo bin.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 21, 2013 7:30:07 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

A beat up 20 year old Brideport knee mill retrofit with a 2 axis CNC control is not a machine that's outside of the usual home shop tools. You're a ****ing moron with no clues and you fits in perfectly with Mark Weiber's clique of idiots.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:19:59 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

A beat up 20 year old Brideport knee mill retrofit with a 2 axis CNC control is not a machine that's outside of the usual home shop tools. You're a ****ing moron with no clues and you fits in perfectly with Mark Weiber's clique of

idiots.

My basement does not have enough headroom for a Bridgeport. And I also
do not think your apartment could have one in it.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 21, 2013 1:14:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:19:59 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

A beat up 20 year old Brideport knee mill retrofit with a 2 axis CNC control is not a machine that's outside of the usual home shop tools. You're a ****ing moron with no clues and you fits in perfectly with Mark Weiber's clique of

idiots.

My basement does not have enough headroom for a Bridgeport. And I also

do not think your apartment could have one in it.

Dan

It's your tiny brain that is lacking in headroom.

You think because you don't have enough headroom in your garage that a 20 year old worn out Bridgeport knee mill isn't the kind of machine one would frequently find in a home machine shop. Read this again you self-absorbed, piece of ****:

You're a ****ing moron with no clues and you fit in perfectly with Mark Weiber's clique of idiots.