Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for schematic for Servomet spark erosion machine

I've been looking at a Servomet SDM for a local hobbyist metalworker; he recently acquired it, after it had sat for 20+ years. I managed to fix the first problem and managed to get it powered up, but after cycling the power a few times, it started blowing fuses. I'm struggling to track the fault down, so I need a schematic; the Servomet schematic reference number is D707010. Hoping someone can help.
Thanks, Martin.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hello Guy
The professional mould production equipment with high quality and factory price from Xingfeng CNC Machinery, China.It's highly appreciated of your prompt inquiry if it's to be of your interesting.
EDM Wire Cut
EDM die sinker
EDM hole drilling machine
CNC milling Machine
CNC machine center
Fast machine metal engraving

Tks & Best Rgds
Tina
Website: www.xingfengmachinery.icoc.cc
Mobile: +86 15651760160

time machine schematic wanted mark krawczuk[_2_] Electronic Schematics 5 December 12th 08 07:52 PM
Erosion Arthur Spooner Home Repair 6 June 13th 08 04:11 AM
GE cooktop no spark - spark module or something else? autonut843 Home Repair 3 February 21st 06 01:11 AM
Possible erosion problems with new house? [email protected] Home Ownership 2 April 9th 05 04:57 PM
Copper pipe erosion? Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk UK diy 14 March 1st 05 12:55 PM