Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best tweet ever

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:44:26 PM UTC-7, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:17:43 -0700, George Plimpton

wrote:

On 8/28/2013 7:09 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:57:57 -0400, Frank

wrote:

Just told my granddaughter not to watch Disney channel anymore since

Miley Cyrus turned slut

I thought she did that some years ago.

Let me guess. Did she get married recently and her husband is her new

manager? I've seen a lot of talented performers loose

*lose*

People who write "loose" when they mean "lose" are universally incompetent.

I see your mail order diploma as spelling Nazi came in the mail. We

are all so happy for you. Now you can pretend you have something to

offer on usenet.

their careers

that way. Usually these drone hubbies' only "new" idea is lets get her

nekked and sing songs for sailors.

Miley Cyrus is 20 and unmarried, you ****wit. She decided on her own to

become a whore.

Other than your new diploma, you don't seem to have any other skills.

I asked a question, (you ****wit). Your poor level of reading

comprehension led you to think it was a statement. Better order up

some more diplomas.

The Pimple's two major skills a

The ability to post drunk off his ass at all hours of the day and night.

The ability to generate hundreds of sock puppets that all eventually have the Pimple's grating and obnoxious personality.