Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default TRAVERS Tool 32% off sale.

Anyone here have experience with the OTMT line
of machines? Size and weight limit my basement
shop to bench mills.
TRAVERS has a 32% off sale until Aug 16th.
I'm interested in two OTMT mill/drills. One is
Travers no. 87-116-000 ($1,550) + shipping
and no. 87-115-195 ($1,500) + shipping.
http://travers.com

Used machines in my area are either junk or priced
way too high. Any info will be appreciated.
----

LV Antique tool sale Dave Bslderstone Woodworking 0 May 4th 12 05:12 PM
Tool Sale HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 March 10th 09 01:51 AM
Tool/Supply Sale JD[_2_] Woodturning 1 March 16th 08 09:56 PM
Anyone know when HD has its 25% off tool sale? Climb14er Home Repair 1 November 1st 06 10:20 PM
E-Norm-ous Tool Sale Bob Schmall Woodworking 6 October 29th 04 10:09 AM