Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Compressor diagnosis?

The patient is a Sears compressor- really a relabeled Campbell Hausfield
VT200001; two cylinder, 2 HP, 20 Gal tank. The unit pumps up and shuts
down as it should. Air is leaking, from the sound of it, at the reed
valves. The tank pressure drops. My guess of the moment is that the
check valve on the tank is leaking. Is my logic flawed?

Thanks,

Kevin Gallimore

Diagnosis? The Medway Handyman UK diy 15 January 26th 11 09:25 PM
Boiler diagnosis? Martin Pentreath UK diy 5 December 2nd 10 09:14 AM
Battery Diagnosis [email protected] Electronics Repair 17 December 26th 06 05:17 PM
Help with damp diagnosis please [email protected] UK diy 10 December 11th 06 08:09 AM
dishwasher diagnosis p cooper UK diy 7 March 4th 06 11:43 AM