Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zinger of the day!

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:27:34 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:37:17 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Winston_Smith"

Please stop posting off topic political items to alt.suvival. Thank
you.

While you're at it, Winston, please stop posting anything at all to
rec.crafts.metalworking.

Apologies.

Understood and I'll watch it. I posted that to all groups because I
have no idea which group on the list the original poster is from and
that's the only way that would-be repliers can delete my (our) home
group.

I'm pretty sure Gunner is in your group and while he has done
worthwhile posts on both survival and machining, he is a leading cross
poster and one of the culprits that lead political debaters to these
groups.

That you have nothing worthwhile to contribute here is abundantly evident.

On that, you are correct. I monitor the group as a learning exercise
but so far I'm not certain I have screwdriver figured out.

Still a helluvalot better than 50% of the posts I have being ignoring
lately.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada